• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

A summer of Ruben Dias, Thomas Lemar and Patrick Cutrone would be jizz worthy

Please let that be the three.

I would spaff until there was no more spaff left in my ballsack.

Imagine revealing that trio all at once.

A summer of Ruben Dias, Thomas Lemar and Patrick Cutrone would be jizz worthy

And very expensive

£57m for Ruben III
£22m for Cutrone
£50-£60m for Lemar

Putting it in £ as the Euro price is pretty much the same at the mo

I think Lemar may well be loan to buy. For accounting purposes if nothing else.

On Dias. As Timmy is the excloosive on this one do we go with

a) Wolves have told him the news, even if they aren't confident to show the level we are dealing with
b) Wolves have told him the news as they think they have it in the bag
c) Timmy is thinking fuck it, I'm leaving I will make some shit up for the bantz with Jeff

I think Lemar may well be loan to buy. For accounting purposes if nothing else.

I was going to add that in as maybe. He does a Costa/Jota/Jonny then the deal is signed in January for a July transfer deal

Tim is leaving but he will still be covering Wolves full time for the Athletic. Can't imagine he will want to burn any bridges just yet...

Holy fucking shit

Just imagine the fucking line up. It's INSANE.

We would have a boatload of goals, cast iron defence and goalkeeper, and probably the best midfield outside Anfield and the Etihad. Christ all fucking mighty.

If it's the first, I don't think he would have been told with the club's blessing.

And he's not leaving is he? I was under the impression that his job with the Athletic was keeping him in the UK.

If it's the first, I don't think he would have been told with the club's blessing.

And he's not leaving is he? I was under the impression that his job with the Athletic was keeping him in the UK.

He's leaving the Express and Star

On Dias. As Timmy is the excloosive on this one do we go with

a) Wolves have told him the news, even if they aren't confident to show the level we are dealing with
b) Wolves have told him the news as they think they have it in the bag
c) Timmy is thinking fuck it, I'm leaving I will make some shit up for the bantz with Jeff

Would look bad on Timmy with c) as he's been hired for his supposed inside/local knowledge and contacts (it ain't his actual standard of writing). So you can't go making shit up really, unless you want the shortest stint at work ever.

If the Vile can spaff £100m on the most expensive Championship side ever then we can afford that lot.

He's leaving the Express and Star

Well that part I knew.

On Cutrone, he doesn't look to have had a good season last year. At all, really. Are we getting ahead of ourselves?

Tim is leaving but he will still be covering Wolves full time for the Athletic. Can't imagine he will want to burn any bridges just yet...

He has been given this from the club. They wouldn't do it unless it was as good as in the bag. Holy fuck.

Remember signing Grant cunting Holt? I think I prefer this.

Well that part I knew.

On Cutrone, he doesn't look to have had a good season last year. At all, really. Are we getting ahead of ourselves?

Had a fantastic breakthrough season then struggled the next season somewhat. They also signed Piatek who was outstanding for them instantly when he came in. A move to us would be good for both parties, IMO.

Played plenty of games for his age (and has an international cap).

He has been given this from the club. They wouldn't do it unless it was as good as in the bag. Holy fuck.

Remember signing Grant cunting Holt? I think I prefer this.

We are certainly making a move to sign him. Wouldn't say it's in the bag (as plenty can go wrong at this point), but it looks promising that is or sure.

And Ruben Dias hasn't been at many clubs so he can't be that good.

Back