• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Crotone is a good all rounder with a natural instinct for goal, like a mini destro/inzaghi, inconsistant but still super young. Lot smaller than raul but good in the air and strong. Definately worth the punt if its 30m or less

Crotone is a good all rounder with a natural instinct for goal, like a mini destro/inzaghi, inconsistant but still super young. Lot smaller than raul but good in the air and strong. Definately worth the punt if its 30m or less
How tall is Raúl? Cutrone is 6ft.

Well Cutrone was my star FIFA 19 career mode signing and he was immense. You don't need any further analysis, surely?

Cutrone would make more sense than someone like Costa. Already a full Italy international and the reaction to AC Milan fans seems to be that they think he's a good player and they're not keen on letting him go, he's the type of player that would probably not be sulking about not starting some games which is vital considering we have one of the best strike partnerships in the league in Raul and Jota - but having said all that he's already a full Italy international, and its an upgrade in having a striker with good pedigree to bring on rather than a wide player up top to do a job.

fee quoted is believed to be under £22m so...

To be fair hes had a single sub appearance in a firendly. Still, 22m is peanuts in todays market for someone with his potential

Wolves potentially signing a 21 year old Italian international Stiker from AC Milan, whose fans dont want him to leave.

Where did it go wrong Wolves...

An actual proper link to a player! Hooray! I know nothing about him but I reserve the right to get very angry and upset if this doesn’t end up happening.

Perfect kind of profile. Very exciting. Signed him in fm17 and he led the line for a decade

Halcyon days indeed.

I grew up watching the great Milan team of the 90's I know their star has waned a little since then, but to me they will always be gods.

Bloody hell, a link with legs. Someone pinch me!

Doubt we've scouted many players without legs TBH. I know Thelwell has his detractors on here, but surely he's not that bad?

Well Cutrone was my star FIFA 19 career mode signing and he was immense. You don't need any further analysis, surely?

tbf, that's what most people online are basing their opinion on.

Cutrone was rubbish in my game, although I was playing Championship Manager 01/02 and he was 3.

Back