• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

If anyone fancies a flutter on Lemar coming here, he's currently 9/1 to join us in this window on skybet

Anyone betting on Skybet in any transfer window is sucking milk from the teat that pays Jim White's wages and tie bills.

Don't know how reliable Gianluca Di Marzio from Sky in Italy is but he's saying we're working on a deal to sign Cutrone from AC Milan

Don't know how reliable Gianluca Di Marzio from Sky in Italy is but he's saying we're working on a deal to sign Cutrone from AC Milan
Seems to be part of a Mendes transfer shuffle. Selling Silva to Monaco and Cutrone to us to fund a move for Correa from Atletico

https://t.co/nyJ5RLvwH3

The new name for the Milan attack is Angel Correa, Argentinian national and striker of Atletico Madrid. Born in 1995, he can play both as a second striker and as a striker, Correa's card is valued at 55 million euros. Milan is convinced of the operation - the direction of the same was entrusted to Jorge Mendes -, instead there are Cutrone and Andre Silva. The transfers of the two attackers - the Italian would go to Wolverhampton, the Portuguese like to Monaco -, again through the intermediation of Mendes himself, would go to finance the Milan strike for the offensive department.

Would be very happy with Cutrone, tbf.

On the surface his numbers look terrible but it might be another Raul type situation - scored 3 in 13 starts with 2 assists, made a *lot* of sub appearances. 4 in 3 starts in the EL.

Year prior he got a goal every game and a half or so in Serie A - career average is 1 in 2.

Must admit I've never seen him but he seems to be a genuine academy product done good - considering Milan's finances seems to be a crazy idea to sell. From a brief 2 minute browse on reddit (I know, I know) seems to be he's well thought of and can improve but probably won't be a worldie. Which I think I'm ok with?

I've only seen Cutrone a couple of times but he's very Raul in type. Fairly tall, strong and would probably suit the English game.

Spiers already shooting it down. Crushing hopes faster than usual thanks to timezones.

Tancredi Palmeri is a pretty reliable journo sonmight have some legs

Thomas Lemar, Patrick Cutrone & a decent CB (Badiashile?) would be unbelievable

Cotrone looks decent. With him on the pitch it'd give Doc someone more specific to aim for on crosses rather than just cutting it back along the floor almost every time.

Cotrone looks decent. With him on the pitch it'd give Doc someone more specific to aim for on crosses rather than just cutting it back along the floor almost every time.
Doc passes it instead of crossing for a reason. Nowt to do with targets in the area just he is generally shit at crossing.

Better for Traore mind

Back