• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Well I would, but in my settings that forum has only 180pp. You should quote the thread number instead. (I've never needed a reason, though; I couldn't stand the overrated little shite myself. I was delighted when were offloaded him to whichever it was of the two Scottish teams.)

Post #5516 is the one you want

Nabil Fekir close to joining real betis for 20-25m, we really should be trying to snap their hands off at that price.

Chronic knee injury. Not a risk worth taking or Liverpool would be back in at that price. Telling that they aren’t.

Kevvy T has left China early to head back to Compton. Things are in the pipeline...

Post #5516 is the one you want

Page 138, then. I reckon you dodged a bullet there, mate, if not an axe. (Bit of blame transference too, if you ask me :icon_wink:, though I'll still never like KM.)

Couple of people said they weren't happy with how it panned out,have to say if I'd have known I'd be posting it on a football forum 10 years or so later,I'd have tried harder,I'm sure Thomaz would have been happier to continue the axe swinging,doubt anyone would've been to happy to be on the receiving end though.
Strange that reading the forum on my iPad says there's over 200 pages on the ex wolf watch topic,may have to change my signature

Couple of people said they weren't happy with how it panned out,have to say if I'd have known I'd be posting it on a football forum 10 years or so later,I'd have tried harder,I'm sure Thomaz would have been happier to continue the axe swinging,doubt anyone would've been to happy to be on the receiving end though.
Strange that reading the forum on my iPad says there's over 200 pages on the ex wolf watch topic,may have to change my signature

Cracking read, to make life simpler here is the URL to take you straight to your post

https://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showthread.php?11752-Ex-Wolf-Watch&p=1083294#post1083294

Lack of spaces after commas burns your eyes but it's a great post

Linked to Armando Izzo from Italy. https://twitter.com/CalabresiFelice/status/1151781045282463744 Convicted of match fixing, or am I going senile?

6 x tweets & 8 x followers?

c595586b491836bb2135fb603c2f4e5997ce0e2f8e41c30a81af650f568eaff8.jpg

Just wait a bit longer. The return of Kevvy T suggests the shit is about to hit the fan, transfers wise.

Or he could just be going to a game scouting someone.

Both of those are REALLY likely. Look at the cost of his flight back. It isn't going to be for anything trivial is it?

Back