• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Agreed. Formation hurt his effectiveness with us; but he never quite looked the same player after his injury either. He seemed to have bulked up at the start of last season and I thought he might really of kicked on, but he just never seemed to get going and looked so weak and lightweight. Then he scored v Spurs and I was hoping that would do the trick - but again nothing.

I hope he gets his mojo back. First two years he was superb and we owe him a lot for sticking around when we could easily have gone down.

Wonder if this means Cav will now stay?

With Costa gone and Traore likely to stay - I think they will see how things pan out with Cav. If we get a similar offer as we got for Costa I think he will go (dependent on getting at least one striker in.)

Cavaleiro adapted to the system change better than Costa but he's still far from an ideal fit for the role.

It's sad to see him go but it is a good move all around. Costa was great to watch at times but we have improved dramatically since he first joined and the change in system does not suit him. Leeds have got a cracking player for the Championship and I hope Costa does well.

Think we would have gone down under Lambert if not for Costa, and he was the bright spark in a mostly shit season. Had a strong second half of the season as we got promoted, and there was the goal at Spurs too. Farewell Helder and thanks for the memories.

And like clockwork, the #ITK experts online are claiming his replacement is already in the bag.

His goal v Cardiff still one of my favourites.

And like clockwork, the #ITK experts online are claiming his replacement is already in the bag.

Just noticed that haha!

It’s an easy thing to start saying and pretending to know who it is etc. We are hardly going to let him go if we aren’t confident of bringing in players in that area of the pitch.

Well it follows, doesn't it. We have a tiny squad, if he goes then someone will replace him.

Well it follows, doesn't it. We have a tiny squad, if he goes then someone will replace him.

Wolves are pleased to announce that Benny Ashley-Seal has signed a 5 year deal and been promoted to the 1st team...

Random Man on Twitter

Marcus M. Dammgaard
‏ @DammgaardM
Skov to be announced at Wolverhampton tomorrow. ����

Im going all in on this one and will kick off if he is a liar...

I do have a sneaky feeling that tomorrow might be a big day for us with the kit reveal and Costa being announced today, thats me being a suspicious git though certainly not ITK.

I do have a sneaky feeling that tomorrow might be a big day for us with the kit reveal and Costa being announced today, thats me being a suspicious git though certainly not ITK.

I think this is most likely too.

I'm going with Skov, Konsa and Rondon announced in the kit.

Alvarez gets his own video with Raul and the wrestler.

I think there'll be another big signing but no idea who. #notITK

Yeah, I've been having a fantasy about Raul handing Alvarez the new kit

The bloke on Twitter has tweeted 8 times and has about 400 followers - but he did say Skov was signing for us on June 28th

STOP GIVING RANDOMS ON TWITTER THE OXYGEN OF PUBLICITY

CHRIST

HE IS THE TRUTH THO...

Posting his shit on here doesn't boost his numbers (until Jinky follows him, DM's him and offers to marry him if he is correct)

TWF is all you need. Although someone on here has to check Twitter.

If we do sign Alvarez I don't know how we'd unveil him before the Gold Cup is done.

When is the Gold cup final? I've watched a few games of that and completely managed to not see a single second of Mexico somehow.

Early hours of Monday morning, 2:30 am kick off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers thanks. For some reason I couldn't find that at the time as was being thick and kept wondering why it was saying there is a game tonight...which is clearly listed as the other Semi final. It's already been a long week.

Back