• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Joao Felix? He isn't a winger at all is he? Central midfield I thought.

Sorry, some stuff further up the thread about Lookman

I think Lookman's wasted out on the wing. He's a Jota type who could conceivably play in the inside right or left forward position.

I may be repeating myself but Konaté from Leipzig pretty please. Not sure how realistic that is mind

Do tell for those of us who don't avidly follow the Bundesliga

19 year old centre back. Quick, strong and looks very good on the ball

I'd prefer Upamecano if we could get him.

He's top class. Would come with some price tag mind.

I may be repeating myself but Konaté from Leipzig pretty please. Not sure how realistic that is mind

Don't know anything about him other than he looks good in the highlights reel. It would be 6'5" Wily Boly on the left and 6'5" Konate on the right.

That's a big old defensive unit.

He's top class. Would come with some price tag mind.

He would but not out of the question I reckon. He'll move soon somewhere one way or the other, he's got massive potential.

Why not both?

Signing either would send a hell of a message to the "big boys", as it were.

Portuguese press reporting that we're about to make Jiménez permanent.

Seems a no brainer.

Portuguese press reporting that we're about to make Jiménez permanent.

I hope we announce he will join on the 1st July and then have fans pissing themselves silly on Twitter once the season has ended as we haven't confirmed it and someone will swoop in and beat us to him, like we did with the Jota deal last year.

Really happy to secure him - he's been great all season but he really seems to be flourishing as part of a 2 rather than through the middle on his own.

He's vital to the way we play.

Really happy to secure him - he's been great all season but he really seems to be flourishing as part of a 2 rather than through the middle on his own.

He's vital to the way we play.

Indeed. Given the way we struggled going forwards the first half or so of the season when he had relatively slim pickings it's quite gratifying to see both him and Jota flourishing as a partnership. It really bodes well that they've clicked the way they have.

Back