• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

I didn't realise Kenny was still playing with that account...

Actual Tim II -

Interesting press conference! Stories to follow. Team news - Iorfa and Mason fine. Bodvarsson the fittest of new signings. #wwfc

Who edited his career bio? :icon_lol:

attachment.php

Just seen this - :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Fake Tim -

Orlando Blooms cock reminds me of Colin Lee. All skin and no meat. #goodmemories #wwfc

:icon_lol:

Google translate of jabbas article

Waiting for the outcome of negotiations with Wolverhampton, Brazilian midfielder does not even train with the group
Outside the Benfica plans, Talisca have not even been training with the squad . GAME found that the average Brazilian has done in recent days only activities in the gym of Seixal , away from mates and Rui Vitória looks.
Away team , the player of 22 years waiting since last week the order to travel to England, where he has already agreed a deal with Wolverhampton , leaving only the issue of work permit to play in the Championship ( second division of the country) . The documentation is expected until tomorrow.
Initially , the idea of eagles and agent Jorge Mendes was Talisca negotiate with Liverpool for around 25 million euros. The athlete himself was told the project, but the FA refused to issue permission for entry into the Premier League ( first division ) .

With the last-minute standoff, Wolverhampton was the immediate solution found by Mendes to fulfill the promise made to incarnate president Luis Filipe Vieira, to sell Talisca. recently purchased by Chinese Fosun, the emblem of the second tier of English football will be used as a "bridge" to a new transfer next season, it seems to Liverpool.
The Fosun, remember, it owns a small part of Gestifute, the company that is Jorge Mendes property.
The decision to negotiate the Brazilian midfielder was taken by SAD even before the end of last season. The first attempt was to sell it to the Shanghai SIPG, China, but the talks have not advanced. At the time, the value of trading was also the home of 25 million euros.
Sale and aware that it would not be passed on the light, the player kicked off the pre-season with the group and was up on stage in England, although not used in any of the individuals. It was only scratched once the plans eagles on the eve of the decision of Eusebio Cup against Torino in the last 27.
Talisca is at Benfica since the second half of 2014, when he was hired to Bahia. Since then, the sweater 30 has appeared in 78 games and scored 20 goals.

Januzaj being linked with a loan move now.

Talisca not training with Benfica at the mo :whistle:

I will check wiki then on Talisca :)

Some WM bloke who was at Compton today just confirmed that Crouch was there today

Some WM bloke who was at Compton today just confirmed that Crouch was there today

There was a caller on Radio WM saying that people on Social Media had said that Crouch was at Compton.

Is that what you mean?

There was a caller on Radio WM saying that people on Social Media had said that Crouch was at Compton.

Is that what you mean?
Suppose you can see his head sticking above the fence even though were banned from entering at the moment.

I thought someone else confirmed it but I was busy cooking my tea so maybe misheard

Back