• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Wolves rumours has been fucking hilarious. Some buffoon claiming to have been up a tree looking in, and then security found him but "because he is so well known" they made him a cup of tea.

Just avoid all rumour sites. The club is in shut down and nobody is ITK.

Yeah still on holiday in California.

Well according to Mol Mix:-

"He was at Compton today. Friend of a friend picked him up from the train station and dropped him at Compton today.
Not in the know and not winding anyone up."

:hmmm:

As if Peter Crouch got the train to Wolverhampton to go for a medical/contract negotiations and nobody recognised him.

So, he lives within commuting distance of Stoke, so South Cheshire is a good guess. He then drives to Crewe or Stoke and gets a train to Wolverhampton and a cab to Compton. Alternatively he just drives there in his own car that would take about the same time once you cut the faffing about out.

Crouch's legs are too long to sit on a train FFS.

So, he lives within commuting distance of Stoke, so South Cheshire is a good guess. He then drives to Crewe or Stoke and gets a train to Wolverhampton and a cab to Compton. Alternatively he just drives there in his own car that would take about the same time once you cut the faffing about out.

It just beggars belief what tripe some idiots will post.

Crouch will arrive in an ice package solution...according to Tim II

Well according to Mol Mix:-

"He was at Compton today. Friend of a friend picked him up from the train station and dropped him at Compton today.
Not in the know and not winding anyone up."

:hmmm:

Attempt at a joke as in 'Straight outa Compton', failed again.

Crouch is a strange one, I hold the opinion that he is wank in the air, he has a right sponge head, the ball seems to hit it and go anywhere, however part of me also thinks that is mis leading as seen him at least 3 times in person and despite my opinion I think he has scored in all those games and one of them was with his definitely with his head (it was the Stoke v Arsenal match where the home fans were all 'doing the Wenger') I also know he has now scored more headed goals than any other prem player I believe? However the point I was trying to get at is despite being big he isn't a striker to play direct to and doesn't dominate stuff in the air the way say Oliver Bierhoff did.

Would be happy if that rumour is true though.

Peter crouch has definitely had some involvement with the club today. So if all goes well would expect signing either tomorrow or next week

The rag is claming he's on £50k a week where do they get this information from?

I know we're rich but paying Peter Crouch £50k would be ludicrous if this was 2010 he'd be worth it.

Would be more than happy with the signing of Crouch. We need a few old/experienced heads in this squad - it's one thing we were crying out for last season.

Back