• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Why should fans be expected to "ignore what Edwards couldn't do"? He couldn't fucking pass a ball! And he played in central midfield.

I'm just off to hire a plumber, he can't fix taps but what can you do.

Good job he wasnt writing for Wolves in July 1999 then. He would have topped himself.

He wants a reaction and people to talk about his articles. That people are talking about him, good or bad, will make him happy.

Thats about the long and short of it. He's after views and however it takes.

I thought it started well but then gets worse as it goes on and he seems to have sly little digs at the "mercenaries" and still questions whether the club has lost it's soul.
"While Edwards was being pushed out the door at 2.20pm on Saturday, Shi was in the pub buying drinks for fans. The coincidental timing was unfortunate but the imagery felt apt"

So Tim. Aside from the fact Jeff & Laurie left the pub long before 2.20pm what should they have been doing?

"While Edwards was being pushed out the door at 2.20pm on Saturday, Shi was in the pub buying drinks for fans. The coincidental timing was unfortunate but the imagery felt apt"

So Tim. Aside from the fact Jeff & Laurie left the pub long before 2.20pm what should they have been doing?

Yeah that amongst many other statements particularly towards the end of it just outline Tim's view on the club. His mates have gone and he's not happy.

They clearly should have been with Dave in Reading holding his hand

He doesn't grasp how football works at times does he. Like he thinks KJ got a call at 11.42pm to tell him he had been fired.

Yeah that amongst many other statements particularly towards the end of it just outline Tim's view on the club. His mates have gone and he's not happy.

Unfortunately many readers of the Express and Star take his views as gospel and it paints Wolves new progressive ownership in a bad light. Just because he fails to understand the game above a very basic level.

Is this the non story of the year?

Non-story? With journalistic gold like this?

Restaurant owner Jay Uddin said: "He came in at around 6.30pm tonight unexpected. I recognised him straight away. He came with his family, but we didn't kick up a big fuss because we wanted him and his family to enjoy their meal.

"He was treated like a normal customer. Just before he left we asked if we could get a picture.

"We feel very proud Jeff Shi came to our restaurant and that we were good enough quality for him."

I love this. "We treated him like a normal customer...... But asked him for a photo anyway" :icon_lol:

That's great. I bet the trainee multi-media journalist who got that exclooosive has made the big time in the office this morning.

Spiersy thinks only Jota, and maybe Boly and Neves, would make the Albion XI.

Difficult to say given the difference between playing styles and formations, but what do we reckon?

Pointless putting Leo in there, he’d never see the ball. Costa and Cav would stroll in though. Boly is better than Hegazi and if he thinks Neves would struggle to get past Livermore he’s a bigger bellend than I thought.

Back