• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

The people in the car parks sound like entitled morons.

Indeed.

The club notified fans car parks would shut 15 minutes before the end of the game on its website on Thursday.

I remember seeing it online last week as well. They were notified - if they've got a problem with it, they can fuck off. As I had to walk the kids back into town at full time, I welcome the change. Ask for a refund then you cunt shovels.

Agreed. If they don't like it then park somewhere else like I do. There are plenty of unofficial £5 ones near the ground. In fact, 23 x 5 works out £40 cheaper than the club's £155 season parking pass anyway.

Good Lord. Clearly the right of 20-30 cars is more important than the safety of circa 15000 pedestrians.
I wasn't going and I knew about it.
Very poor from both the whingers, and the E&S.

I have no doubt that the majority of people parked on these car parks were aware and understood the reasons for the action taken by Wolves. A few self important t**ts and a receptive E&S looking for a negative story. Empty vessels and all that!

My old man parks on that car park never heard him whining about it, he was on there last season to as some people do behave like absolute idiots and speak to the car park staff in an appalling manner.
Really is waiting an extra 15 minutes going to cause that great a problem.
If you've got other engagements you need to rush back for don't go.

Indeed.

I remember seeing it online last week as well. They were notified - if they've got a problem with it, they can fuck off. As I had to walk the kids back into town at full time, I welcome the change. Ask for a refund then you cunt shovels.

I've been hit a few times only slightly of course, but as I walk gingerly these days I do also welcome it.

Went to ASDA after the game and didn't know anything about this. Thought 30 min shop and I'd be straight home. Opposite result! Ended up stranded in the queue to get out of ASDA till 6ish as no one was letting anyone out the ASDA car park due them all queuing to join the Waterloo road.

All makes sense now.

My dad and his mates park on there and go for a drink in the North Bank bar to let the traffic disperse after games.

I bet these moaners are the leave early types.

My dad and his mates park on there and go for a drink in the North Bank bar to let the traffic disperse after games.

I bet these moaners are the leave early types.

Brexiteers?

Yeah, almost certainly.

'Superstar mercernaries'

Let's look at mercernary: 'primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics.'

Or alternatively these are talented young men who want to play at the highest level of the game. A mercernary wouldn't defer those riches to play in The Championship. Is promotion our only possible chance to hold onto these lads? Absolutely, but it was for Sako too and he didn't get his character assassinated.

Don't think there's much wrong with that article, tbf.

I thought it started well but then gets worse as it goes on and he seems to have sly little digs at the "mercenaries" and still questions whether the club has lost it's soul. As the long as the fans are here the club will never lose it's soul.

Don't think there's much wrong with that article, tbf.

Biggest love letter you'll ever read written by a person so far out of his depth in a job 2 grades above his ability level. It's an opinion piece he tries to paint for the fans but in the end it's all about him, nothing to do with the fans.

He's entitled to hold that opinion, he's not entitled to think all fans think the same and he's certainly not entitled to speak for me.

The bloke's a grade A flapmunching mook.

I think it's fairly obvious from reading his pieces in the E&S that Britney has always had his favourites, so I've learned not to accept whatever he writes as a fair and unbiased piece of reporting. If, come May 2018, the bubbly is being sprayed around Molineux to celebrate promotion, the people in the "bunch of mercenaries" camp will be conspicuous by their absence.

Biggest love letter you'll ever read written by a person so far out of his depth in a job 2 grades above his ability level. It's an opinion piece he tries to paint for the fans but in the end it's all about him, nothing to do with the fans.

He's entitled to hold that opinion, he's not entitled to think all fans think the same and he's certainly not entitled to speak for me.

The bloke's a grade A flapmunching mook.

Correct, opinion piece from a bloke who didn't have to pay to watch dross football played by incapable players.

Back