• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

On a different note,they put an article on their Facebook page this morning(assume website as well) saying a traffic warden had punched a driver,the photo they put with the article to illustrate it,the TV historian Dr Lucy Worsley! Who obviously had nothing to do with it

Anyone else done the Ë & S guess the value poll. Bidding starts at 1m for Edwards and Doc....

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Anyone else done the Ë & S guess the value poll. Bidding starts at 1m for Edwards and Doc....

Just Doc and Mason(?!!) Edwards can have his worth £0.

Just seen this. Fucking ridiculous notion. Absolutely absurd.
No way on this planet is doherty worth a million.

I'm normally not one for praising them but the vote regarding the signing of Rodders made me smile.

Jeff Shi has given the official site an interview ahead of the new season.

Timbo's take on it.

Tim Spiers‏
Verified account
@tim_spiers_Star 6m
6 minutes ago

should point out this is a club interview. No mention of Lambert.

You fucking tart Britney.

Jeff Shi has given the official site an interview ahead of the new season.

Timbo's take on it.

Tim Spiers‏
Verified account
@tim_spiers_Star 6m
6 minutes ago

should point out this is a club interview. No mention of Lambert.

You fucking tart Britney.

Just put this on another thread. Lost the plot there hasn't he. Although I am furious that Jeff made no mention of KJ or Walter or a tearful farewell to Pat Mountain.....

Anyone else seen his comment about Silvio being happy picking up several thousands of pounds a week? What a prick Spiers really is.

Bet the Portuguese bastard broke his foot on purpose just so he could live la vida here in Wolvo, posing on Instagram with a massive fucking moon boot and not being able to play. Should have handed all his wages back immediately.

Does that apply to Nouha Dicko between August 2015 and October 2016 out of interest? I'd like to know which players are robbing the club blind when they're injured and which ones are deserving of the money. Is Carl Ikeme fair game because he spends weeks of every single season injured? One of his many injuries was self-inflicted too. We'll have those thousands of pounds back thanks, maybe we'll be able to afford an actual functional goalkeeper with the proceeds.

Anyone else seen his comment about Silvio being happy picking up several thousands of pounds a week? What a prick Spiers really is.

Clearly all players should have a wage of £0 whilst injured and maybe donate a % of previous earnings to ensure they are a bit miserable during a time where they can't play the game.

Very different response to him vs Williamson.

Clearly all players should have a wage of £0 whilst injured and maybe donate a % of previous earnings to ensure they are a bit miserable during a time where they can't play the game.

Not all players just the foreign ones.

He's taking a bit of a battering for it on Twitter, rightly so. Looks like Nash left a few bottles of his snark pills lying around when he left the E&S and Britney has found them. No need to be the way he is, not least because he never explains his objections or opinions. Just makes a bit of a shitty comment and shuffles away. It's not a good look.

Opinions are opinions but at least have the fucking bollocks to explain why you feel a certain way. He can't though, because it's incredibly easy to call out his nonsense for what it is.

I'll have him on a live Q&A on Oscillating Wildly any day of the week :D Could be box office.

Back