• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Well I'm not happy about this personal abuse you bunch of shiteaters....

As for Spiers I believe the phrase is

tenor.gif

Spiers getting into it with Wolves after they took a potshot at him during their competition on Twitter. Scenes.

Maybe they're as fed up with him spouting pure rubbish as we are.

Tremendous from Wolves. Spiers is a gimp.

-------

Wolves @Wolves

We were going to ask you to guess how many people @tim_spiers_Star had upset on Twitter this week but that number's far too high...

Tim Spiers @tim_spiers_Star
Replying to @_digitalash, @Wolves, and @ryanbennett_22
Expect a cutting editorial comment to be penned shortly @wolves

Wolves @Wolves

Replying to @tim_spiers_Star, @_digitalash, and @ryanbennett_22
Who'll be writing that then? ��

Tim Spiers @tim_spiers_Star

Might ask Jorge Mendes. He seems to be doing everything else at the moment

Ha - that's hilarious! He's not helped himself this week, that's for sure.

That "Ash" is up his own arse...must be related to Britney as I didn't see him defend Danks yesterday :icon_lol:

Yeah, I think Phillips pieces are usually well thought out and written, this one pretty much sums up my own opinion..........so must be right of course lol

That's a good article. Didn't know Jonny was a Wolves fan.

Good article.

Couple of bones to pick - Jones was hugely supported to get us up, and that's why the budget was low in the top flight, but that's old ground.

Interesting to see the number of comments (very low) and the general agreement in them.

Yeah its a very fair article - we really don't have a history to brag about during my lifetime. That's why I'm prepared to give Fosun the benefit of the doubt - we need new ideas and we need to be ruthless.

Clubs make strategic errors all the time. The current top six in the Premier League have all been guilty of at least one utter howler this decade that's set them backwards for a time.

To listen to our fans you'd think we're the only club ever that makes mistakes and perversely they think the world is laughing at us (in reality no-one gives much of a toss). If we're still in this position in 12 months - going nowhere in this league, rubbish squad, probably looking for another new manager, unsure what the actual direction is - then fire away at the owners as far as I'm concerned. Not sure why you'd do it now.

Good article particularly debunking some of the sepia SJH stuff peddled in articles like this: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mi...wolves-project-another-grim-step-10542964.amp
He's wrong on Taylor and as Paddy has pointed out it's it's more complicated than he portrays under Jones, although there is a degree of revisionism in this. When walking away from Cardiff I doubt anyone thought our investment would be so minimal that Summer, even though in hindsight you can see the amount Jones spent should have been enough to get a club up and keep it there.

I'm 70 now and I have had some great times. Been to Wembley 3 times, League Cup winners twice, and Sherpa Van Trophy.
When we won the league cup in 1974 we didn't invest as a lot of the players were at the end of their careers, same in 1980. We have had our chances to really build something, but we just let things stagnate.
We now have a good chance under Fosun to be able to progress.

I am surprised there isn't a meltdown on the - Rate the midfielders article. Edwards getting joint top score with MGW and Ronan, not exactly a ringing endorsement of our quality in CM.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comparing Prince with Doumbia is just incredibly lazy. Like Tongo.

Surely football strategy boils down to get in players who are better than what you have lolz

Back