• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

I was nodding and agreeing to points made by Danks.

I feel dirty. Almost violated.

Nash spouting absolute bullshit in there.

His reasoning on Edwards being our best player is his appearance (whatever that has to do with anything) and scoring record, and the fact 7 managers have picked him.

He followed it up by saying the "key aspects of No.10 role" he displayed on Saturday were, setting up one chance, having a header deflect wide, and showing for the ball.

How does he/ did he get paid to write about football. Showing for the ball and putting a header wide are not key aspects of a No.10 role. And as for his goalscoring record - 34 in 255 league appearances. Works out to 1 in 7.5 games, or 6 a season. Not a decent record for a No.10.

On another thread I slated Louise Mensch for not only being a hateful, stupid cunt, but for making me side with Piers Morgan in an argument.

Tim's done the same here. Martin Danks is an arsehole. But he comes out of that exchange better.

Tim seems to think he hasn't seen enough of Coady to make a judgement?! I've seen him about 40 times mate, he's shit.

Who is Martin Danks...just some Twitter warrior?
Yeah, with a massive self important streak. Likes to pretend he's a big high flier. Reckons he knew Gladon was a bad signing because he'd watched loads of him in Dutch football (total fucking bollocks).

Blind pigs and truffles with him.

Yeah, with a massive self important streak. Likes to pretend he's a big high flier. Reckons he knew Gladon was a bad signing because he'd watched loads of him in Dutch football (total $#@!ing bollocks).

Blind pigs and truffles with him.

Martin Danks is a complete cunt with the football intelligence of Judge Rinder.

'I watch 10-15 games a weekend' complete and utter bollocks and not only that but watching football doesn't make you educated. Fucking idiot.

Danks is a massive helmet and so is Nash. Cuntshovels of the highest order.

Yeah but think of all that competition he faces. Saville, Coady......

WTF is all this CBB bullshit with o'hara and danielle lloyd doing in the local rag?
He hasn't been our player for some time?
She's a racist bint famous for being racist on tv, and fucking footballers. Talentless and vacuous.
I worried that the ex-wolf thread might get clogged up with this shite,, but the daily features and interviews with her are excruciating.

Does anybody really care?

I actually watched the first episode for some bizarre reason but I couldn't stomach another second of it! Utter trash.

TBH since then I've not seen much about it except the occasional anti-O'Hara rant by some Wolves fans on twitter.

Its very easily avoided.

Spoke to the wife about him as I refuse to watch the programme and she said he has openly admitted to being a colossal belmer in resent years !

As I said during the Christmas series:

The biggest crime was that he was, at one stage, an extremely talented footballer who could have been pushing for full England honours at one stage, and he seemed to give up on being the very best he could very quickly. There is no one single factor which caused our double relegation, and you certainly couldn’t say it was all Jamie O’Hara’s fault. Being a passive presence who drifted through games, ruling himself out of contention quite publicly in what was still a theoretical relegation fight, not having the wit or guile to work out that what he was doing on the pitch wasn’t helping us, a refusal to work on the weakest areas of his game, deciding that Twitter was an appropriate medium through which to tell the world how tough it is being a professional footballer, thinking it was a good idea to grant a bizarre interview with Tim Nash to give “his side of the story” while he was still contracted to the club – well, pretty much all of that is his fault. When you’re being paid as much as Jamie O’Hara was and you’ve been earmarked as the star of the show, that just isn’t good enough.

He'll look back and realise that he totally fucked it up, and it's mostly his own fault.

It's fair to say he always looked liked the training was all that saving him from being truly rotund

B&S said:
Jones remains the first manager to take Wolves into the re-branded top flight

Of course he does you fucking idiots, nobody's going to beat him to it are they? FFS.

Maybe if we played the much maligned Naylor out of position at right back he'd have scored a 35 yard daisy cutter and won POTY :icon_lol:

Back