• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

WTF is the point of this article then?
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2016/05/25/comment-wolves-financial-analysis-reveals-10-5m-black-hole/
Reads to me like it is designed to cause trouble or dissent. And it also seems to be attempting to create a divide between KJ and the rest of the club management.

Why are the E&S giving KJ such an easy ride?

Theory. I reckon they have picked a side. Morgan wants out, Moxey is not popular and little money is likely to be spent by the current regime. So coming down in support of what appears to be kj plea for some nous keeps the lovable e and s in with supporters! Maybe

It's a fucking eye-sore, and is nightmare to drive through because of single-lane restriction.

Thank God they're knocking it down. It's horrendous to drive through...

It's only the one bridge onto the old GWR Wombourne Branch towards Tettenhall station that's going. The other bridge is the mainline towards Shrewsbury and mid-Wales, so isn't going anywhere.

More bizarrely generous verdicts from Tim II.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...16/08/07/rotherham-2-wolves-2-player-ratings/

We were 2-0 down in under half an hour to one of the worst teams in the division, mate. I think at least a couple of them deserve less than 6/10.

As for his words on my favourite chinstrapped full back:

There was little in the way of the dynamic wing-play that defined his incredible run of form that saw him pick up the 2015/16 player of the year award.

Incredible?! :icon_lol: I suppose it was incredible that he turned in a few serviceable displays, but really.

The only thing about Chinstrap that's incredible is the fact he's got a pro contract anywhere let alone in the Championship.

In huge Deadline Day news, Tim Nash has announced he is leaving the Express and Star/Shropshire Star. #irreplaceable

Career in pictures?

If the E&S follow his reporting, it will of course be pictures of someone else (not their job to research these things properly)

Career in pictures?

If the E&S follow his reporting, it will of course be pictures of someone else (not their job to research these things properly)

Z

images

Graham-Nash.jpg

Is it a deadline day swoop by the Cambrian news or Lincolnshire echo? Or a last payday in America(like past it premier league stars) at the Urinal Idaho daily news?

I don't know whether it's just me on this but doesn't it seem that Tim Spiers seems to be more knowledgeable about transfer news than he was pre-takeover? Think the club in general has been more open with him/prefer that as an outlet rather than leaked pictures?

I don't know whether it's just me on this but doesn't it seem that Tim Spiers seems to be more knowledgeable about transfer news than he was pre-takeover? Think the club in general has been more open with him/prefer that as an outlet rather than leaked pictures?

He was so certain over Saiss and Ivan. Would indicate he has managed to get an "in" with the club.

If we had taken over a week to sign a player last season we would have had 17 stories telling us it was close to collapse.

"Here's the deal - sack that Nash bloke and we'll give you some eck-skloo-sives."

I was told he gets zilch info from the club (but apparently hes a very nice chap)

Back