• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

The boy Nayls did win Player of the Year. 2000/1. Heading off competition from the likes of Proudlock and Andrews, admittedly.

I jest, I didn't actually mind him. Never PL class and prone to hitting horrible dips of form (DJ's man management didn't help) but he was alright. I'd take Naylor of say, 2005 over the current incumbent in a heartbeat.

I thought Naylor was a lot better than many gave credit for and most of all, gave 100% every game. Having a ST in the South Bank at the time I thought his Christian name was fuckinell. I've always thought McGhee stopped him from being the player he could have been. Dragging a 17/18 year old off at half time or just afterwards is always going to kill their confidence

First half wasn't it? Charlton away?

My memory says he did it on more than one occasion. I'm sure it happened at Molineux. I think I saw his debut Valentine's Day away at Wimbledon. I took the lady who is now my wife and who hates football, but she got to see big Mixu score a goal and Vinnie Jones do a wanker sign to the away fans so what's not to like?

His debut was Blues away, Marsden scored after walking through a paperweight Sanjuan challenge.

There was a lot of talk in the hour before kickoff that McGhee was springing a surprise and playing one of the yoot and everyone thought it was going to be Jason Roberts.

I've got all the dossier on McGhee locked away in my mind for whenever he crops up ;)

We did well to get him, DJ and Hoddle all inside a decade. Christ, three of the worst man managers you could imagine.

Just checked it out. Subbed him twice in the first half and once at half time as a 17/18 year old, none of which were because of sendings off, plus numerous times in and around the hour. Must have done wonders for this confidence. The home game I was thinking of was QPR in Sept '98.

I really hate filler stories like this

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...cathing-attack-on-rookie-wolves-owners-fosun/

A small amount of text and just screenshots of 3 Tweets. Fucking epic journalism.
Why not contact Stan and get a proper piece from him with some structure behind his comments. Most of us won't agree with what he says but if their is another view and the E&S want to run with it, cover it properly and stop using Twitter to put out a tiny pointless page filler.

This is pretty embarrassing for all concerned. Not a decent question asked once.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...dwards-one-constant-of-crazy-wolves-campaign/

My particular highlights:

But now the right man is in charge and we’ve got a group of players that are capable of beating anyone at the moment

Not a Zenga fan from the beginning then Rob? All bent out of shape because you and Kev had to work with somebody you didn't have the sayso on bringing in?

We weren’t playing badly but people don’t want to hear that, they don’t want to hear that we’re losing when we didn’t deserve to

You get the results your play deserves and it was fucking abysmal for a good 6 games. Quite how you can defend that with a straight face and then not recognise/ tell that the return of Cav and removal of Dave were the 2 catalysts makes you look foolish and clueless.

The bloke comes acros as clueless and this is without the E&S asking him a difficult question.

I used to love Rui Costa at Fiorentina. My favourite Sensible Soccer team. Costa, Biano and Batistuta..

Anyone on here able to help the E&S crack this cryptic message.

"Helder Costa hints at Wolves stay in cryptic message to fans"

"When asked by fans, "Helder please stay at Wolves," the Portuguese winger responded positively"

"Don't worry, I will, I will"
Replied Costa"

WHAT IS HE SAYING...enigma was easier to crack than this shit...

Tim Spiers having a meltdown on twitter, apparently those who don't agree with him are 'shitmunchers' :)

Must be a really difficult life being paid to watch and write about wolves, don't know how he copes.

Not happy with the personal abuse ( yeah you Johnny you bastard)

Can't even see he gets that much personal abuse tbh, plus who really gives a shit if some gimp on the internet (sorry Johnny) calls you a twat.

I've Tweeted him again, saying that his agendas aren't on and that it's equally poor that he just ignores it when he gets called out with y'know, facts and evidence and all that other pesky stuff.

Didn't get a response from him last time and I won't this time either. Because he knows he's wrong.

Back