• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Surely the picture of 'Geoff Thomas' in tonight's Five stuck by Wolves injury curse, is in fact 'Gribbers' (Neil Emblem).

E&S in a not knowing anything about football shocker.
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/non-league/kidderminster-harriers-fc/2016/02/14/50-for-answering-your-phone-or-a-fiver-for-forgetting-your-flip-flops-harriers-crazy-fines-revealed/
Harriers' crazy fines revealed
Not actually that crazy are they? Indeed, some are very common sense. Not wearing your flip flops in the changing room exposes your bare feet to all the germs/bacteria on the floor. What if you get, or worse spread a veruca to the rest of your team mates?

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/non-league/kidderminster-harriers-fc/2016/02/14/50-for-answering-your-phone-or-a-fiver-for-forgetting-your-flip-flops-harriers-crazy-fines-revealed/

Not actually that crazy are they? Indeed, some are very common sense. Not wearing your flip flops in the changing room exposes your bare feet to all the germs/bacteria on the floor. What if you get, or worse spread a veruca to the rest of your team mates?

They'll have to wear a rubber sock or miss swimming lessons?

I think you may be scrapping the barrel on this one, LJ.

I think you may be scrapping the barrel on this one, LJ.

No mate its true. I remember Charlie ntamark at walsall showing me a similar list that Richard Money had put in place. They're common in most football clubs.

No mate its true. I remember Charlie ntamark at walsall showing me a similar list that Richard Money had put in place. They're common in most football clubs.

Doesn't really read to me like the E&S are trying to make out otherwise though, they even include a quote mentioning that they're commonplace.

Think it's just a bit of empty publicity.

"Kenny Jackett hasn’t yet had clarity over his budget "

Fuck all or 5% of what we get for Iorfa & Hause.

"Kenny Jackett hasn’t yet had clarity over his budget "

$#@! all or 5% of what we get for Iorfa & Hause.

Apparently there's been conversations - I wondered if they went something like:

KJ - 'Jez, can I have a word about budgets for next season'
JM - 'Of course you can Kenny - who would you like to get in on a free?'

Apparently there's been conversations - I wondered if they went something like:

KJ - 'Jez, can I have a word about budgets for next season'
JM - 'Of course you can Kenny - who would you like to get in on a free?'

Siggy & Rowe will be the new signings on a free....

I do genuinely fear for next season. Not so much about KJ, because given the same hand he will deliver the same as this season (not saying that is anything to shout about btw) but we showed our hand in January and gave in to the 1st bid for a top player. Any player we have that can be classed as decent value will go if clubs come in with half decent bids.

For all the talk our our young squad having an extra years experience, we will be saying the same next season as we use different kids to replace the ones that have done ok and moved on.

I think a different manager and head of recruitment will go a long way to keeping the players and fans happy even if some are sold and replaced by youth players. A change into an entertaining side, even a mid-table one, would be just enough to give people hope and that's all fans want really (as well as a good day out). If KJ and KT stay with Moxey running the show Molineux will become a toxic place very quickly.

I still can't understand why they are keeping Kenny Jackett, unless the reason he doesn't know his budget is because it will be at a different club and even JM's powers aren't good enough to see another club's budget.

I still can't understand why they are keeping Kenny Jackett,

Because the man in charge doesn't want to go on a hunt to find his replacement. Either he can't be arsed or doesn't feel he can sell the club in its current state to anyone above the standards of Dean Saunders. Right now, I reckon we would end up with John Carver.

Back