• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Was that written by Spiers?

If so, I'm disappointed. Had high hopes for him.

I'd imagine that's Nash since it's the Shropshire Star and he was bounced over that way. Either way it really is appalling journalism when match reports are on the OS and Facebook if they didn't attend.

I'd imagine that's Nash since it's the Shropshire Star and he was bounced over that way. Either way it really is appalling journalism when match reports are on the OS and Facebook if they didn't attend.
Of course. Just assumed it was the E and S without looking at the banner!

Lee Naylor looked bobbins because that's exactly what he was.

Look at the state of his career after he left Wolves or ask fans of other clubs he played for. It's a myth that he was singled out for unfair criticism while at Wolves. He even managed to lose his place to Mo Camara for almost a full season FFS.

Lee Naylor was in the main a decent full back for us, I liked him and thought a mistake by him was magnified x5 versus certain other players. I think McGhee stopped him from being the player he could have been with a number of scapegoating substitutions at or before half time when he was still a teenager

I'm just amazed he was still at Derby up until this summer. Thought he'd retired years ago!

I'm just amazed he was still at Derby up until this summer. Thought he'd retired years ago!

The last time he had a full season of football was probably 07/08 at Celtic. He's actually been relatively lucky with injuries as well (apart from the eye socket thing), that's got very little to do with fitness.

Back