• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

To you and others maybe but not to me.

It doesn't matter what you or I think. The official line from the club all throughout last season was that we were aiming for promotion and felt we had enough quality to achieve that aim. They were talking about automatics from the first kick of pre-season right up until it was mathmatically impossible and about the play-offs from then right up to the final day.

They failed with their brief and since then the squad has been significantly weakened by Sako's departure.

Typical Express & Star being pricks again.
Basically Wolves will improve the squad when better players than they have become available, and if they have to enter the new season with whats available there is sufficient confidence in the squad.

If I was Joe Gallen I wouldn't talk to the fuckers again.

He didn't, they pinched his comments off the OS.

It doesn't matter what you or I think. The official line from the club all throughout last season was that we were aiming for promotion and felt we had enough quality to achieve that aim. They were talking about automatics from the first kick of pre-season right up until it was mathmatically impossible and about the play-offs from then right up to the final day.

They failed with their brief and since then the squad has been significantly weakened by Sako's departure.

That's fair enough although that sort of stuff doesn't bother me.
My success or failure is based on my match day experience and last season it was pretty good, the glow was off though on one of the Saturdays so that was a bit of a failure.

He didn't, they pinched his comments off the OS.

“Getting players in and over the line is not quite to do with me but it is an ongoing process.

“At every club recruitment is a key aspect and while there have been no additions of late we will keep looking and see what we can do.

“If you feel that, on Tuesday night for example, the performance was quite high. It would be quite hard to get some players who are better.

“We need some players to beef up the squad but I think Kenny and Kev have always said that when you bring in a player they’ve got to be better than what you’ve got

Joe Gallen ..

Do you actually read others posts or just post your own opinion and go lalalalalala to everybody else?

“Getting players in and over the line is not quite to do with me but it is an ongoing process.

“At every club recruitment is a key aspect and while there have been no additions of late we will keep looking and see what we can do.

“If you feel that, on Tuesday night for example, the performance was quite high. It would be quite hard to get some players who are better.

“We need some players to beef up the squad but I think Kenny and Kev have always said that when you bring in a player they’ve got to be better than what you’ve got

Joe Gallen ..

They aren't disputing what Gallen said, they're highlighting that Gallen was interviewed by our own media department and the E&S have skewed his words for their own agenda.

They aren't disputing what Gallen said, they're highlighting that Gallen was interviewed by our own media department and the E&S have skewed his words for their own agenda.

I thought it was worth highlighting exactly what Joe Gallen had said.

I thought it was worth highlighting exactly what Joe Gallen had said.

We know what he said, but we also know that he didn't say it to Timbo II.

I hate pre season!

Everyone including the B&S who knows absolutely fuck all, makes up their own opinions/likes dislikes into stories and the lack of real news makes them real.

I don't believe either Morgan, Thelwell or Jackett are dumb fuckers, I know from experience they say fuck all until the picture of the guy in the shirt is on t'interweb, I believe they want success and promotion or else what the fuck are they breathing for.

Let's all take a deep breath, breathe out, and show a little fucking patience.

Replacements for Sako, do not grow on trees, or every fucker would have one.

Goal scoring strikers happy to sit on the bench for most of the season are as rare as rocking horse shit, and those that understand a real championship salary, are just impossible to find.

So, any Harry potters out there with a magic wand please wave it like fuck, or if not, breathe in, be patient, and if you are totally mad like the B&S, just forget to breathe out again.

I hate pre season!

Everyone including the B&S who knows absolutely $#@! all, makes up their own opinions/likes dislikes into stories and the lack of real news makes them real.

I don't believe either Morgan, Thelwell or Jackett are dumb $#@!ers, I know from experience they say $#@! all until the picture of the guy in the shirt is on t'interweb, I believe they want success and promotion or else what the $#@! are they breathing for.

Let's all take a deep breath, breathe out, and show a little $#@!ing patience.

Replacements for Sako, do not grow on trees, or every $#@!er would have one.

Goal scoring strikers happy to sit on the bench for most of the season are as rare as rocking horse $#@!, and those that understand a real championship salary, are just impossible to find.

So, any Harry potters out there with a magic wand please wave it like $#@!, or if not, breathe in, be patient, and if you are totally mad like the B&S, just forget to breathe out again.

Spot on. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Wolves want Crystal Palace midfielder Jonny Williams.

Crystal Palace and Bristol City are also said to be interested in the 21-year-old Wales international, who has been troubled by injuries.

Palace are reportedly looking to loan Williams out until January in order to give him first-team football.

Wolves want Crystal Palace midfielder Jonny Williams.

Crystal Palace and Bristol City are also said to be interested in the 21-year-old Wales international, who has been troubled by injuries.

Palace are reportedly looking to loan Williams out until January in order to give him first-team football.

I wonder why Palace are interested in loaning their own player? Is that another E&S bollox?

Back