• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

B&S Live Chat with the new Timbo later so I'll save you all the bother of having to look at it.

Questions will be:

1) Will we sign anybody else.
2) Will McDonald sign a new contract.
3) Will Sako come back if he doesn't sign for somebody soon.
4) A guess that the Liquidator being played before each game will get a mention.

Answers.
1) I think so but Kenny is keeping his cards close to his chest.
2) I hope so but the club won't be held to ransom and the Sako saga will suggest that the contract can be run down.
3) Nope, that ship has sailed.
4) Hell no.

Hi Tim.
Will Villa be using some of their Benteke money to buy Benik Afobe?

He seems to favour a real unit up top though, is Afobe going to offer the same presence as Benteke or Adebayor when you're just lumping the ball into the box as often as possible? I don't see it personally.

Won't happen, Villa aren't in a position to spend loads of their money on someone unproven at that level, and Adebayor will cost enough on his own.

Just read Tim 2's web chat. He has more opinions on what is going on at the club than Tim 1 did, although no scoops

79e6f1d6c9bc250bdf7ae42b7736c354.jpg

More I think about it more it does look like he was being sarcastic. I hope so anyway

Looks that way to me. He seems to have good humour in his style of match comms too.

Of course he's taking the piss, also does so in some of his E&S Q&A's. I like him, massive upgrade on Tim mk1

Last seen testing pies at New Meadow.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...07/31/joe-gallen-dont-expect-wolves-signings/

With a headline of "Joe Gallen: Don’t expect Wolves signings", you'd think that maybe somewhere within the article is something from Joe Gallen saying that we shouldn't expect any more signings. I've read through it twice just to check and at no point does he say 'don't expect Wolves signings'.

Appalling shit stirring yet again.

To make it worse is that some of the usual suspects on social media have fallen for it and are now treating cyberspace to a traditional Friday meltdown.

I fucking hate pre-season. So many unnecessary things really do dampen my enthusiasm for the new season.

They love it, same as the 'What's Sherwood saying to Afobe' bollocks, deliberately aimed at winding the fans up.

Back