• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

CJo0U2lWwAAT066.jpg

If it was in the online edition you could sort of make an excuse. Having to move quickly, etc etc. To make the print edition is absolutely shoddy.

I enjoyed their five best last minute goals but one thing which left me bemused was saying a last minute goal against your rivals and then omitted bully against Albion for Hindmarsh :/

Can only guess he means the pecking order in breaking into the first team?

/boggle

We get articles like this all the time:

Jacobs is ready to fight for his place

Really? So he's just been doing sweet fa before now? Why wasn't he ready before?

Absolutely hate it.

To be fair you've no idea if he had a little strop about something and decided to down tools because something didn't go his way.

Looking at the quotes in the article it does seem that Jacobs wasn't happy about being removed from the no.10 position so he could potentially have had a 'toys out of the pram' moment there and ended up a bit misled with things when not in the team. Then, as he says himself in the article, a stint back out on the left whilst at Blackpool gave him his mojo back and now he's ready to stop being a pissy little bitch about it. :)

I'd be pissed if someone picked Dave Edwards above me in anything other than a 10,000m race.

It has on Twitter. Apparently, Edwards is now guaranteed first choice left winger.

Put this in the General Wolves news thread but the E+S posted this

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...yet-to-sign-but-richard-stearman-is-on-board/

As you can see by the link there was a bit about Stearman at the bottom saying that Wolves have an extra one year option on his contract which wasn't published at the time of signing his current deal. Might be bollocks though because it's now been taken out of the article.

One for the Fnarr thread, more like.

We now have no excuse for ever playing Edwards in a 4-4-2 and if we're going with a formation with someone playing off the front man we have Wallace now who you would think is a better footballer. I'm sure I've been saying this every year since about 2009 but I hope this is his last season at the club.

Back