• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Him and Mouyokolo make Ndah look like Ironman.

I wish we'd pay him off so he can stop wasting our time.

Only a matter of time I reckon. He's as useful as a pair of sunglasses on a blind man with one ear.

I'm struggling to think of any footballer who hasn't featured for over 2 1/2 years through injury.

He did get some minutes at Sochaux, I think.

Didn't start a single game for them, a dozen or so appearances off the bench. He hasn't started a game at any level for anyone in nearly three years.

It's just not possible. He has been training over summer to be for for pre season yet still isn't fit!!!

He hasn't had a set back since the end of last year I don't think so I don't know what he's been doing

It's just not possible. He has been training over summer to be for for pre season yet still isn't fit!!!

He hasn't had a set back since the end of last year I don't think so I don't know what he's been doing

Collecting a wage...

He has been injury-free since March but returned for pre-season training unable to sprint at full speed.

Is this physical or psychological?

Given the strength of Jackett's comments (more so last week than what he's said today) it's pretty clear that somewhere Boukari has abused his trust, Ken was good enough to offer him another opportunity despite him contributing literally nothing for years and he can't even fucking run after months of working at his fitness.

You definitely get the feeling KJ is mighty pissed off about it though.

Not quite as negative as I was expecting now that I've read it.

This is the damning one from last week.

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport...zak-boukari-dismay-as-lee-evans-set-for-loan/

“I’m personally slightly disappointed that he’s not up to speed through the summer – I think that’s quite poor.

“His first day assessment with myself was that he didn’t feel he could sprint flat out yet and needed two or three weeks to sprint flat out.

“He’s back at home working towards that.”

Asked if Boukari was in his first team plans or would be sent on loan, Jackett said: “We’ll see, I mean he has to get himself fit first.”

Ken can be a tough bastard at times and I don't think there is any way back for the flake now.

earlier they put up an article 'Kenny Jackett: Scott McDonald future is a priority'. Since been deleted and a new one put up.

Honestly, that's so poor :facepalm:

earlier they put up an article 'Kenny Jackett: Scott McDonald future is a priority'. Since been deleted and a new one put up.

Honestly, that's so poor :facepalm:

They missed this.
S9SEWSX.png

Amateurs.

No wonder the club don't give them a sniff of info

Would that by Timbo's fault or some other editor?

Back