• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

"Hawking himself around", how very elegant of Timbo. I might use that kind of phrase on here but it's not really suitable for a published piece!

"Hawking himself around", how very elegant of Timbo. I might use that kind of phrase on here but it's not really suitable for a published piece!

Knowing Timbo he probably thinks Sako is keen on doing impressions of wheelchair bound scientists..

As far as I'm aware Sako is in Dubai on his hols, so prob not too worried at present about "hawking himself around"

Where on earth has Tim got that £80k figure from??? I am sure Sako wants a decent lump for a premier league contract, but that just seems a daft figure. Nothing in the article to back it up. No quotes. No nothing. Poor stuff.

Beat me to it. How this:

express and swazstika said:
think so. For me, he’s got to work both sides of the ball,” said Moxey.

“He’s got better at it and the thing we really like about Benik is he’s a development player.

“He just happened to be an Arsenal development player.

“He came through their academy system and he shares the same values as the vast majority of that dressing room shares.

“So he fits into the team really and thinks ‘do you know what? I have to improve’.

“The fact he’s the country’s leading scorer has us asking the question ‘can he do it two years in a row?’

“Half of his season was in League One but if he scores 30 goals in the Championship then it would be a different kettle of fish.

Translates into Afobe Must Work Harder is anybodys guess.

I imagine it'd soon get pretty tiresome having a wank fair on your doorstep, never mind having it there for 3 months. It gets bad enough in Tettenhall whenever you get a sunny day as it is with everyone coming to the 'pool'.

I imagine it'd soon get pretty tiresome having a wank fair on your doorstep, never mind having it there for 3 months. It gets bad enough in Tettenhall whenever you get a sunny day as it is with everyone coming to the 'pool'.
I'd be all for giving it a try and if it doesn't work, don't have it again or cut it short. I can't see it being any different to the one they have at Chasewater at weekends and doubt people would come just for the fair if it's a couple kiddie rides, a bouncy castle and a hook-a-duck.

Totally different as Tettenhall don't want it really. It is nimby but trying to force it on tettenhall is basically going to be stupid.

I'd be all for giving it a try and if it doesn't work, don't have it again or cut it short. I can't see it being any different to the one they have at Chasewater at weekends and doubt people would come just for the fair if it's a couple kiddie rides, a bouncy castle and a hook-a-duck.

If the residents don't want to give it a try then they shouldn't be forced to, can't blame them for that. I wouldn't want that sort of thing stuck down on the park at the end of my road in shitty Darlaston, can certainly see why the residents of a much more attract, quiet area like Tettenhall would be dead against it, wouldn't have thought many Tettenhall residents have moved to the area in the hope that one day it'd be home to a fair.

I think the moaners have been put to the sword by this exceptionally well written article...

Graham Turner's side did the double that 1987-88 season, winning the Fourth Division title and then triumphing at the home of English football.

Goals from Andy Mutch and Robbie Dennison sent Wolves storming to a 2-0 victory against Burnley, enabling them to become the first club to claim those two accolades in the same campaign.

In fact, they are still the first fourth tier side to win the trophy - which is contested between clubs in the bottom two divisions.

Where you there? Or do you have a great tale to tell about where you matched the match? Leave your comments for our celebratory piece to mark the occasion later this week.

Being the first fourth tier side to win the trophy is a fact that it unlikely to change....

That is quite impressive; to still be the first fourth tier side to win the trophy :facepalm: :icon_lol:

It's actually embarrassing from a professional standpoint that they can't manage basic proof reading and a sad reflection that they are totally reliant on spellchecker which wont pick up correctly spelt but incorrectly used words. Have some pride in your work ffs.

True, but the longer they spend writing "articles", the less time they get to spend trawling Twitter for "news" to report.

Back