• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Shall we do a "Tim Nash Career in Pictures" thread?

No point, Owen Coyle would win it.

If the rumour is correct then it's gone to someone from their newsroom.

No idea who was covering Nash when he was away following the death of his Father but he did a good job,

Kuszczak is set to end the league season in Wolves’ team with Carl Ikeme unlikely to feature because of a knee injury that’s prevented him from training for two weeks.

The Pole, who is one of six senior players out of contract, has kept six clean sheets in 12 games and Jackett would like to keep him.

“He’s done very well, I’m pleased with his contribution,” he added.

So where the fuckety fuck fuck is the bit about "like to keep him"?

I can't bear the E&S. I'm honestly not sure if the club let them in all that often. more often than not they regurgitate stories posted on the OS and otherwise it's allegedally wolves are interested or sources have said.. Poor fishing trips.

What annoys me most is the basic spelling and grammar errors in their online copy they come across as total amateurs. Sir Jack Haywood in January for starters...

I can't bear the E&S. I'm honestly not sure if the club let them in all that often. more often than not they regurgitate stories posted on the OS and otherwise it's allegedally wolves are interested or sources have said.. Poor fishing trips.

What annoys me most is the basic spelling and grammar errors in their online copy they come across as total amateurs. Sir Jack Haywood in January for starters...

Very annoying indeed :adolf:

Pissed me off yesterday pretending they had printed an afternoon issue to capture elections with their headline.

Would seem the clown in charge of their website forgot how to count...

eands.jpg

Back