• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

I think it was Davis on here. I wasn't so keen on him as really, I don't care if the manager is a Wolves fan and he had not much on his CV.

The thing is there really wasn't a clear "first choice" across the supporter base (not like 2006 when most normal people were broadly in favour of Mick if we could get him being as he was available and much higher profile than we really had any right to attract at that stage, and a tiny portion wanted Paul Ince to shake his medals at our 15 man squad) - so I'm not sure why Nash is making out there was or that there was widespread discontent when Jackett was appointed, most people were at least of the opinion that he would be a safe pair of hands and would at least arrest the decline of the previous two years.

I think I wanted either Davis or (at least I seem to remember I threw it out there) the left-field idea of Dean Smith.

The one thing I do know is that had we appointed Owen fucking Coyle I really doubt we would be doing much in league one even this season.

I remember Phil Neville getting a lot of backing on here but as it went on Davis was getting the nod. I think mainly due to how he liked to play football and his use of youth players at Crewe, rather than he is a Wolves fan.

Nash is just trying to be his usual self though. Horrible journalist.

I was up for Neville, just to try something different. No complaints from me when Ken got the job though.

I just do not understand why he is STILL going on about the Owen Coyle E&S poll win. Fucking hell. Kenny Jackett has managed 91 league games for Wolves and garnered 178 points. Owen Coyle wouldn't have got fucking close.

And those that say "league one doesn't count blah-de-fucking-blah" - Dave Jones got us into the playoffs with a side where SJH spent a MASSIVE amount of money by 2003 Championship standards. He got 76 points.

The poll results are pointless as KJ may have not have got many yes', he would not have got many no's.

Of course, but dear old shit man won't take that into account as he needs to keep having a dig at a Moxey-Morgan-Thelwell-Jackett Wolves that really fucking despise him and his little digs every day in the paper.

The best thing that could happen for club-community relations would be Tim Nash told to fuck off and report on Walsall

On various threads I like many had Kenny as second choice.....I was on Langers' Steve Davis bandwagon. Del said he would be the manager elected on proportional representation, I think that's a good analogy

At the end of the day, Kenny won. And has been brilliant. So for the E&S to STILL go on about it is nothing short of churlish, childish and basically fucking pathetic.

Someone on the Mix says Timbo has been moved to cover Shrewsbury after being asked to interview to retain the Wolves job and not being successful.

"So Tim what can you offer us as the lead reporter on the most popular team in the area our paper covers:"

"Well, erm, it's like, erm......"

Someone on the Mix says Timbo has been moved to cover Shrewsbury after being asked to interview to retain the Wolves job and not being successful.

"So Tim what can you offer us as the lead reporter on the most popular team in the area our paper covers:"

:happy:

Good riddance to the gobshite

Can we petition for David Instone, maybe they should have a poll.

Back