• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

I was there. Wolves were given little or no chance, but being underdogs mattered not. To be fair it was a poor game, but Andy Gray scored that tap in to give us our second league cup win in six years.

I thought it was rather funny.

181277a1f42ed41ee5ce3494ba33c5ad.jpg

WOLVES

Wolves will likely put Wolverhampton-born striker Leon Clarke on the transfer list when he returns from his loan at Wigan Athletic.

The 30-year-old is at the DW Stadium until the end of the season but is unlikely to be kept on by the Latics, who are set to drop into League One.

Isn't he out of contract at the end of the season?

Realistically we need Ipswich to lose and draw their last two because of the GD.

On their pitch it absolutely is. However, not beyond the realms of possibility.

Nash wittering on again in tonight's match report that Jackett "wasn't first choice with the fans" when he was appointed. Go on then Tim, who was? And don't say Owen Coyle.

Nash wittering on again in tonight's match report that Jackett "wasn't first choice with the fans" when he was appointed. Go on then Tim, who was? And don't say Owen Coyle.

Think for once he may have point, certainly I was underwhelmed,,,,,,but Jackett has completely turned my opinion, hope he gets a proper "go" i.e. at least one more full season however we start the next campaign, plus most of the managers I fancied at the time seem to have disappeared without trace.........just goes to show I know jackshit about football managment

E&S Poll first choice was Coyle
Here - Probably Davis from Crewe was the highest % for 1st choice (sure someone will dig up the original thread)

Back