• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

My pearl of wisdom from the Blackburn game.....

I am perfectly happy with appointment of Dean Saunders, and I think he will do a good job. I have no issue with the team selected last night, nor with the effort put in by the players.

Wolves remain coy on the chances of borrowing former Molineux star Steven Fletcher

he’s not someone we’ve considered or we’ve enquired about.

:facepalm:

How is that coy? They're like a pathetic creepy stalker. "Will you go out with me?", "No, you're disgusting", "Such a tease, she wants it really".

My pearl of wisdom from the Blackburn game.....

I am perfectly happy with appointment of Dean Saunders, and I think he will do a good job. I have no issue with the team selected last night, nor with the effort put in by the players.

Yeah, but we all read it as.....

Saunders will be shit and he'll do a shit job. The team selection was appalling and they put in no effort.

As we know, your predictions always turn out to be the opposite. You'd set the bar for the rest of the season.

Yeah, but we all read it as.....

Saunders will be shit and he'll do a shit job. The team selection was appalling and they put in no effort.

As we know, your predictions always turn out to be the opposite. You'd set the bar for the rest of the season.

Yes Penk, but I am currently top of Quirk's prediction league.......

That Blackburn game was fucking dreadful. What an impression to make when you've been brought in to change things. Lamp it into the channels for Cassidy to chase after.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul

"With Ohara and Peszko coming back in I suddenly have high hopes"

God I talk some Crap :)

With regards to the Boukari, Siggy deals etc. I'm not sure you can blame Moxey. You can't go spending £2-3m on players at this level and offer them small contracts so that you lose them for free. If you are spending that much on a player, there must be some justification. Someone must have said they are the real deal. Whether that was the scouting network or Stale we will never know.

One thing we do know, is that any current transfer dealings is through thelwell and his team, not Moxey. As mentioned Moxey is just an administrator. Whether he is doing a good job, I don't know as I don't know if wolves should be having better revenue streams than we are etc.

Moxey might well still have a hand in the financial side of transfer dealings even if he no longer has anything to do with identifying targets.

Moxey might well still have a hand in the financial side of transfer dealings even if he no longer has anything to do with identifying targets.

I'd hope so as that's his job.....!

I have no issue with Moxey, he may be paid too much but surely that shows how good his negotiating skills are?!

Shit, derelict pub to be knocked down (at last):

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2014/09/30/wolves-pub-to-be-demolished/

Fan's comment underneath:

Just shows what Morgan thinks of our real fans, getting rid of a pub so he can get more prawn sandwich fans in.

I suppose that is what you get from an owner with not connection with the club or local people.

Does it make a difference been grade 2 listed?

I don't think the council will let it go through.

If the pub can't make a profit then Morgan should turn it into flats.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

In the short term, we would demolish the pub and it will then become a car park and will be similar to what we had done with Peel House.

I presume the removal of the pub is being done for the rebuild of the South Bank (in 2025)

More bullshit headlines:
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2014/10/08/price-on-loan-again-from-wolves-as-he-faces-tough-task/

The headline:
Price on loan again from Wolves as he faces tough task
Wolves boss Kenny Jackett hinted Jack Price will find it hard to break into his Championship side after loaning him to Leyton Orient.

The full text of the article:
The 21-year-old midfielder has joined the Os on a 93-day loan after returning from fellow League One side Yeovil, where he has spent the last month, making seven appearances.

Price, who is poised to make his Orient debut at Sheffield United on Saturday, returns to Molineux in the new year.

The head coach said: “I think Jack is a really good player.

“We have to be careful we don’t get overpowered in this league because it’s a strong, powerful division.

“Every team is physically strong and full of running and your goals against column can get affected by that.

“Looking at our midfield, we’ve got Kevin McDonald and Tommy Rowe, who can play other positions as well – he’s probably played more games in his whole career at wide left or left-back.

“Age-wise, McDonald and Rowe are both 25, George Saville and Price are 21 and Lee Evans is 20.

“There’s a good future in those lads in terms of combinations of midfielders.

“We’ve also got Dave Edwards, but he’s more of a midfielder than a centre forward.”

Price could have stayed at Yeovil, but they wanted to divert resources into signing a striker and Jackett is confident he will get regular football at Orient.

“At a certain level of finance, Yeovil would have wanted to keep him, but I don’t think they’d have been able to come up with too much of his wages,” said the boss.

“They had some midfielders coming back from injury and wanted to use their pretty tight budget on a centre forward.

“Orient were prepared to pay all of his wages and with Lloyd James breaking his leg, there’s a gap to go straight into that team and it’s a good move.

I think he’ll stay in their side and do well there, then we can assess it in January.”

Where the fuck does that headline get drawn from?

At no point does Jackett say Price is miles down the pecking order, or that Jack Price will find it hard to break into his Championship side.
Jackett talks of the riches he has in the midfield dept.

Back