• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

I was referring to the 'one-time £6.5m club-record signing ' rather than the article. I can't remember us buying anyone for more money.

Havent the guess & stir said on several occassions that Fletcher was £7m?

Yes they have, but the club announced it as our joint record signing.

Guess & stir logic, penky. Remember Tim Nash has the facts not the club.

:facepalm:

They must be aware of what a joke they are. Why do they keep doing things like this?

To see if we're paying attention?

They had Margreitter's fee down as £1.8m yesterday too. It wasn't even a third of that.

Just reading the double page spread on Saturday's game. They don't get any better.

From Nash's report: "Like the other league game he (Sako) missed after Wolves turned down Forest's advances, the team won away and scored three times. Unlike the triumph at Port Vale though, Wolves had no grandstand finish to withstand".

Excuse me Timbo, but I believe Vale scored in injury time when we were 3-0 up. Grandstand stuff indeed.

And from the upcoming fixtures: "Coventry have always been a bit of a bogey side".

Leaving aside that this isn't evidenced at all, we've won our last three games against Coventry at Molineux.

The Richo is the bogey place, we've never won there.

We're 100% at Sixfields though. Happy days.

We haven't. We lost at Northampton in the 1988/89 season but they were playing at the County Ground then.

We haven't. We lost at Northampton in the 1988/89 season but they were playing at the County Ground then.

Was that the one when we would have equalled or broken a club record for consecutive victories if we had won?

Tim Nash confirmed that one himself you know…

Stupid question but when was the last time we lost at six fields?

Bloody hell, James. Do you not know what 100% means?

Was that the one when we would have equalled or broken a club record for consecutive victories if we had won?

Quite possibly as we'd won the previous eight league games before that.

Back