• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

I don't care if they're on £4 or £40,000 a week. Neither can be trusted to pull their weight on the pitch and on the basis of the last two years neither are as good as the players replacing them in our XI. So should they still be here then they can carry on doing laps and helping collect the stray balls after training.

We could have them working on the kiosks with the away fans at half time....

Just remember you are paying that cat £40,000 a week

Who cares, they are both shit. I think O'Hara has got the talent but lacks fitness and application and Johnson has definitely been playing well above his means for a good few years as i've not seen any sign that he can defend in the last 2 years. If we don't get rid they shouldn't be anywhere near the main squad.

I accept what you say, but the fact that little transfer activity has come their way, perhaps they may have a change of attitude. DS wasn't the greatest manager as we well know, so yes perhaps they didn't push themselves for him.
I would have thought if they showed a bit more in training KJ would re-integrate them at some point

Just remember you are paying that cat £40,000 a week

Yes, but just because the local cattery won't take it and the mad old biddy up the road who normally takes in any stray vermin hates the sight of it doesn't mean I want it in the house. And the law stipulates I can't shoot it.

Surely we can release them from their contracts and take the hit on the price we paid or just beg 'arry to take them.

Eventually I am sure we will, but you don't choose to do it until you have to as there is no financial gain in paying a contract off.

I have this image of floppy chops signing stray cats now for some reason. I'm over tired I think.

Surely we can release them from their contracts and take the hit on the price we paid or just beg 'arry to take them.

That would be the worst case scenario. If they're not sold this transfer window then I imagine they'll be made available for a loan, will go to a Championship club of some sort and we'll probably pay part of their wages to allow them to do that.

It may be unfair, but I don't want them in the first team squad under any circumstance. I'd be happy to bring Ward in as he has always worked hard for the shirt and it's not his fault he is found a bit wanting in his "natural" position; but O'Hara and Johnson have really only been a cancer to this club since they have signed permanent contracts. I may be jumping the gun a bit, but I wouldn't expect either of them to stick to Jackett's new "my body is a temple" rules, either. KJ is spot on when he says football is a life choice not just a job, and I honestly think O'Hara and Johnson have lost sight of that.

Just seen another bit of E&S gold by calling Boukari permanently injured. Classic B&S

Doesn't provoke quite the same reaction after a good result though does it. If we have many more results like saturday we will no doubt see a shift in strategy. Its quite sad really where the e & s find themselves, always trying to back the winning horse....then again they have to sell papers and get hits on their website somehow I suppose.

The guess & stir are good at suckering the punters but ffs I love it when the have an exclusive of someone signing later that week and he signs the same day.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...ould-wolves-keep-bakary-sako-and-kevin-doyle/

Got to love the wording of this poll. Either Doyle and Sako are 'vital to our chances of promotion' or they're 'too expensive to keep'.

I don't think either is accurate. Due to lack of cover in wide areas, I'd say Sako is more important purely down to the balance of the side, but if Doyle was to go, I think Siggy would be more than good enough to really hurt opposition defences.

At the moment, I'd rather both stayed (a turn around for me on Doyle, I never thought he'd have played himself into contention) but if one or both goes, I don't believe it would de-rail our season.

And IF they stay, I don't think we'd be financially crippled. It might mean we get rid of Johnson and O'Hara for less than we'd like to stabilise the wage bill but if they're still here on September 3rd, that would be a bonus.

Once again the comments are comedy gold on their big exclusive.

Back