• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Fucking hell Tim Nash is an idiot, he thinks Jamie O'hara would want to speak to him... just for the record I hate Tim Nash because he is a deluded fool.

Fucking hell Tim Nash is an idiot, he thinks Jamie O'hara would want to speak to him... just for the record I hate Tim Nash because he is a deluded fool.

:icon_lol:

Say it as you see it James*

*within the bounds of certain laws, preferably

I am not a fan of Nash and his reporting style, but that article really is a nadir. A sly, unpleasant dig at a player in order to ingratiate himself with fans who already dislike said player. Piss poor. I can't imagine the club being too pleased about it either.

Did I come on a little too strong about him...

I just think he is a <insult removed> shite stirring idiot, trying to wind up us Wolves fans.

Just read the article, dear me Tim....

Personally, I've a bit more respect for Tim Nash recently having spoken to him a bit on Twitter, but he doesn't half let himself down sometimes with some of his work. And this is arguably his worst yet.

Just read the article, dear me Tim....

Personally, I've a bit more respect for Tim Nash recently having spoken to him a bit on Twitter, but he doesn't half let himself down sometimes with some of his work. And this is arguably his worst yet.

It's the exact opposite for myself because he really doesn't like to challenged by people and can get very defensive.

It is really nasty. Yes, Jamie is a hugely unpopular player for damn good reason, but the tone of the article is sneering towards him. It is lowest common denominator stuff.

His articles should all start "once upon a time"

It's the exact opposite for myself because he really doesn't like to challenged by people and can get very defensive.

I've disagreed with him on a few things and he's able to engage in debate perfectly well on Twitter. Some of the time.

Perhaps and I understand why you think that. I dislike O'Hara immensely though which is clouding my judgement.

I can get that too. O'Hara doesn't really deserve any sympathy, but Nash is well aware of that fan sentiment and that has influenced the tone of his article greatly. That's why in my opinion it is very poor journalism

I think it's refreshing. Nice to see a journo tell it as it should be.

I'd be inclined to agree if it fit with Nash's usual timbre and it wasn't so blatantly an exercise in "look who phoned Scoop Newshound the other day" from him.

It's shocking journalism, he's stealing a living at the moment.

Back