• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Yes, it is a fine line. The thing is most of the hits they get are either those trolls they want to provoke, Albion and Walsall fans interfering in none of their business, or people like us reading the story and going "Nash you utter buffoon". The site hits stat doesn't care from which of the groups the hit originates.

Yes, it is a fine line. The thing is most of the hits they get are either those trolls they want to provoke, Albion and Walsall fans interfering in none of their business, or people like us reading the story and going "Nash you utter buffoon". The site hits stat doesn't care from which of the groups the hit originates.

Very true Paddy, I'm sure the Ad revenue is nice for them. It just brasses me off that they get away with murder everyday by selling lies... (I'm aware that pretty much all of the papers in this fine country do the same)

I don't really care if they wish to push a ludicrous agenda, it's only their own credibility at risk. I do wish they wouldn't seek to legitimise their wild claims based on such shit polls with a tiny anonymous sample size, see also Owen "The Man Wolves Fans Wanted" Coyle.

Still banging on about O'Hara today. Both in Swain's column and in his own match report (the Nashbot must be celebrating his Newshound of the Year Award). The only problem is that he openly acknowledges that around 4,000 votes were cast. So given the 55:45 split that means that 2,200 people, not all of them necessarily Wolves fans, not all of them necessarily match-attending fans who watched O'Hara in the last two seasons or any of our games this season, have clicked 'yes' on an anonymous, single issue, insignificant internet poll designed to be published and promoted at a very specific time where midfield creativity is an issue. Around 12% of the home attendance on Saturday. Probably fair to say the boys at Gallup aren't quaking in their boots.

I saw this too and it instantly made my blood boil..
Good news is shit news to Swain and he seems to have an agenda to cause trouble.....
We have had a great start to the season yet he seems intent on saying..."ooh but theres still something wrong"..Yes, its fucking you! so fuck off Mr Negative, you odious shit stirring, Ohara loving tosspot and also Henry might well have been your man of the match but he did not win the freekick just before our goal..fucking Doherty did and even my 8 year old remembered that...you fucking donk.

I saw this too and it instantly made my blood boil..
Good news is shit news to Swain and he seems to have an agenda to cause trouble.....
We have had a great start to the season yet he seems intent on saying..."ooh but theres still something wrong"..Yes, its fucking you! so fuck off Mr Negative, you odious shit stirring, Ohara loving tosspot and also Henry might well have been your man of the match but he did not win the freekick just before our goal..fucking Doherty did and even my 8 year old remembered that...you fucking donk.

Good stuff.
Made me laugh. I love a decent insulting rant now and again.

However, it is a bit of a definitive slap down from Jackett really.
Essentially "I don't give 2 fucks what yer poll says, I pick the team".
Nicely done.

However, it is a bit of a definitive slap down from Jackett really.
Essentially "I don't give 2 fucks what yer poll says, I pick the team".
Nicely done.

Yes, I think he handled that rather well in his own respectful way.

Mark Bosnich hits back at Sir Alex Ferguson's jibes
Former Villa star Mark Bosnich today urged Sir Alex Ferguson to travel to Australia to see him face-to-face after being labelled a “terrible professional” in the Scot’s autobiography.

Sounds like he's up for a fight in the the headline.

“I will always view my time at United as the most special and interesting period of my life and I would not be in the position I am today had Sir Alex not signed me as a 16-year-old. I will be forever grateful for that and I dearly hope that Sir Alex visits Australia so that I can see him face-to-face.”

Ah well maybe not.

The clever B&S bar stewards sucked me into look at a bit more of their advertising I suppose. As clever as the General Melchett calling the defence barrister as the chief prosecution witness.

The rain was blowing into the stand for fuck's sake. No roof extension would have made a difference. I even could feel rain hitting me two rows from the back of the upper tier. It was just freak weather, but anything for the E&S to have a fucking moan as they can't criticise results on the pitch and demanding the return of O'Hara has gone down like a fart in a spacesuit.

It was funny in the first half when the PA system came on announcing that it was wet and surfaces may be slippery. :icon_lol:

15,000 fans all shouting 'no shit Sherlock' was most entertaining.

Rain was forecast. Indeed as I left home I was advised to take a waterproof.
It is my own fault I neglected said advice.
If people intend to sit (essentially) outside on an october evening, they bear responsibility for ensuring they are prepared for the weather!

Rain was forecast. Indeed as I left home I was advised to take a waterproof.
It is my own fault I neglected said advice.
If people intend to sit (essentially) outside on an october evening, they bear responsibility for ensuring they are prepared for the weather!

No, I can't accept that. It is ALL the fault of Morgan and Moxey.... FACKT! :easy:

Timbo has tweeted that O'Hara has trained with the first team but it doesn't mean he's part of KJ's plans.

TBH I'm getting a bit bored of this bloody fiasco being deemed newsworthy, and wish the E&S would just drop it.

Timbo has tweeted that O'Hara has trained with the first team but it doesn't mean he's part of KJ's plans.

TBH I'm getting a bit bored of this bloody fiasco being deemed newsworthy, and wish the E&S would just drop it.

Is he getting excited because Jackett only generally uses those who are in the match day squad on a Thursday/Friday.

If you read the replies to the tweet Langers I don't think you are the only one.

Back