• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Ah yes, but 55% (a MASSIVE majority) of a tiny unrepresentative poll agree with Tim

From what I recall, he normally trains in the first sessions but as the games approach he moves to being on his own (along with anyone else who is not being considered).

Ikeme is a GIANT

iek.jpg

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...24/jamie-ohara-trains-with-wolves-first-team/

Look at that headline. Just look at it. It relates to a single sentence of the article underneath it. Which is obviously groundbreaking and newsworthy. Fucking hell, Timbo.

Hmmm

Looking at the first picture you could have had the headline "Dominic Iorfa trains with the first team" as I think he is the player in the number 42 shorts.

EDIT: Plus either Eusebio or David Moli are pouring themselves a drink.

Hmmm

Looking at the first picture you could have had the headline "Dominic Iorfa trains with the first team" as I think he is the player in the number 42 shorts.

EDIT: Plus either Eusebio or David Moli are pouring themselves a drink.

I'm guessing Eusebio as Moli is on loan.

Who is wearing the number 35 shorts in picture 2?

Flatt appears in goal in shot 4.

Hardly conclusive that it is the FIRST team is it.

Who is wearing the number 35 shorts in picture 2?

Flatt appears in goal in shot 4.

Hardly conclusive that it is the FIRST team is it.

Not really, most of those kids aren't likely to see the first team in a while and whilst we have very few injuries I can only think it's because Jackett wants to work on stuff but still rest certain players. Quite common really.

Have you stopped dancing outside of Langers' work yet?

So the E&S are telling us they got it wrong without saying they got it wrong?

the comment about Mark Davies at the bottom is so inaccurate it is almost spectacular.

Back