• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

What offences has the knight of the realm Sir Norman Bettison been charged/convicted of.

If this is the 'big news for Wolves fans' the E&S are on about, I'd agree but I still don't like this at all - Morgan really doesn't help himself sometimes.

It isn't Wolves news really but it's still publicity and attention we don't want or need.

Basically, I'm really sick of the negativity and relegation hangover from the last few years and any excuse to bring it all back up again are not particularly welcome.

This will be a non-story outside of Liverpool and wolves fans who want to use it as a convenient stick. No one else will give a shit.

Shouldnt bother us but its not good for Morgan....apparently been to liverpool euro matches with him too.
Given the feelings liverpool fans have towards NB,it does make you wonder how many brain cells they have between them.

b8n3ns.jpg

It's stupid and insensitive. Going to Liverpool matches with the man is a far more explosive story than Bradford v wolves, especially as NB was until recently chairman of police mutual who are based in Lichfield

Well it's going to bring a lot of negative press coverage upon the club - totally unnecessarily as well.

An embarrassment we could do without.

It'll also bring the anti-Morgan brigade out of hibernation which is something else we really don't want/need.

Surely, Morgan can be friends with whoever he feels fit? And with who he has chosen he's created it a lot of enemies in Liverpool, but hardly ours or Wolves problem.

Surely, Morgan can be friends with whoever he feels fit? And with who he has chosen he's created it a lot of enemies in Liverpool, but hardly ours or Wolves problem.

Of course, and he's technically done nothing wrong whatsoever but surely he must have known what the reaction would be? He's hardly Mr Popular is he? I'm assuming he doesn't give a flying fuck what people think about him but it's going to cause bad press when we really don't need any. There will be an inevitable overreaction (of which I won't agree with) and it could so easily have been avoided with a little bit of common sense.

If he did, he would spend his days sat in a Dark Room crying.

Good point well made.

He's like the Wolves version of Prince Phillip - high ranking, but the rest of the family wish he would just keep out of the way. Or at the very least, just keep quiet.

The Liverpool reporter has got his knickers in a twist about me calling it an 'Enquiry' rather than a 'Cover up'.

Is this really going to be the Big Story that needs clearing by the Lawyers? Man seen with another man who is hated in the home town of man at a game not involving the team from the home town of the man and its is caught on camera? Fucking hold the front page and get the courts on stand by

Is this really going to be the Big Story that needs clearing by the Lawyers? Man seen with another man who is hated in the home town of man at a game not involving the team from the home town of the man and its is caught on camera? Fucking hold the front page and get the courts on stand by

I would guess they can now say, 'Our lawyers have told us not to run with it', now it's out in the open.

From Liverpool forum

Hi, i was at hillsborough with my father as a 10 year old. I was lucky enough not to lose anybody that day and i commend all of you for your long fight for justice over the years.$ I live in bradford and i was lucky enough to be invited into bradford citys boardroom for the game with wolverhampton wanderers yesterday.$ I was horrified to see the wolves chairman arrive (in the same car) with his guest of honour norman bettison.$ I restrained myself all afternoon due to my respect for the location.$ However at the end of the match i followed them outside and let Bettison know my feelings.$ To my absolute horror Steve Morgan feircely defended Betison, how he dares being seen with that man is beyond me.$ "Steve Morgan, The self confessed liverpool fc fanatic" gobsmacked to say the least

Cant see it being this though...

According to some people on Twitter Morgan's been spotted at Liverpool's European away games with him in the past. How true that is I have no idea, take it as you will.

I would have preferred if Bettison hadn't have been invited. I think that Bettison should be banned from entering any football ground.

Just when the sun was starting to break through the clouds over the Molineux it starts to piss down. Shameful.

Can always rely on the Express & Star to stir things up when Wolves are doing well. Twats.

Back