• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

This has REALLY backfired for the express and star. The reaction over here and on the other big wolves forum is that they are a pathetic waste of trees running this story that has been on twitter for the last four days or so. They fucking hate wolves, and love to put the knife in wherever possible.

This has REALLY backfired for the express and star. The reaction over here and on the other big wolves forum is that they are a pathetic waste of trees running this story that has been on twitter for the last four days or so. They fucking hate wolves, and love to put the knife in wherever possible.

But it's now being picked up by national press, all linking to the Express and Star. I'd say it's probably working out very well for them and if it means fucking off the club and supporters, meh - no drama for them.

They don't hate Wolves they just want as many visits as possible to their website. This is perfect way for them to get more hits and their advertisers will love it.

Off topic - Will you be changing your user name back to Henry if he is signed on a permanent basis?

But it's now being picked up by national press, all linking to the Express and Star. I'd say it's probably working out very well for them and if it means $#@!ing off the club and supporters, meh - no drama for them.

Indeed, and in a week that Newcastle and Stoke have banned / restricted access to local newspapers, E & S provide a good example to clubs everywhere of what damage local press can do.

This has REALLY backfired for the express and star. The reaction over here and on the other big wolves forum is that they are a pathetic waste of trees running this story that has been on twitter for the last four days or so. They $#@!ing hate wolves, and love to put the knife in wherever possible.

It hasn't. They've got their big scoop which is now being acknowledged by national journalists and I bet the hit counter for their site is looking pretty tasty. Who gives a shit that they've pissed off a football club and its fans?

It hasn't. They've got their big scoop which is now being acknowledged by national journalists and I bet the hit counter for their site is looking pretty tasty. Who gives a shit that they've pissed off a football club and its fans?

Good point. They'll get a lot of hits for this story yeah, but it could damage the relationship between themselves and their local circulation - but you're right probably not enough to offset the money they make from people visiting the site. People just buy that rag out of habit.

I've no doubt 'Franksie' will getting his boot in sooner or later.

The one thing that puzzles me is if you were stood next to Norman Bettison, would you know it ? would any of you recognise him ? I know I have a memory similer to a second hand sieve and my name to faces recognition is poor at best, but I find it odd that someone could actually catagorically state ' Theres Bettison with Steve Morgan'.

I would, but only because I worked at police mutual when he was chairman

BIG NEWS FOR WOLVES FANS

TWF Moderator associated with Hillsborough Cop...

Was Paddingtonwolf right to work with Sir Norman Bettison
YES
NO

We are interested in your views, please tweet thewolvesforum and add #whataloadofbollocks

I would, but only because I worked at police mutual when he was chairman

Yes , but if you were just a man in the stand, even a scouser !
For example would a Wolves fan recognise Mahmud Bhatti if he was stood next to them?

No I doubt you would. This photo is from someone in the posh seats with an agenda obviously.

The one thing that puzzles me is if you were stood next to Norman Bettison, would you know it ? would any of you recognise him ? I know I have a memory similer to a second hand sieve and my name to faces recognition is poor at best, but I find it odd that someone could actually catagorically state ' Theres Bettison with Steve Morgan'.

I'd recognise him but wouldn't have been able to put a name to the face.

BIG NEWS FOR WOLVES FANS

TWF Moderator associated with Hillsborough Cop...

Was Paddingtonwolf right to work with Sir Norman Bettison
YES
NO

We are interested in your views, please tweet thewolvesforum and add #whataloadofbollocks

#sackpaddy

They're a newspaper, not a fanzine. A scouse Liverpool fan of Morgan's stature giving this bell end the VIP treatment at a football game IS newsworthy, hence the national papers also picking it out as a story. This thread is an embarrassment. You're like spoiled little princesses who don't like somebody because they said your dress is horrible.

If you want good news stories only, then stick to the official site.

If Wolves attract an attendance of about 20,000 on Saturday I'd like to bet 19,000 of them wouldn't have had a clue who Norman Bettinson was before today.
It's only really newsworthy in Liverpool.

Back