• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

I wonder how welcome the E&S will be in our press conferences after this?

They've even included a quote stating Bettison has attended games before, so it's only taken them eight years to get a photo. Fucking shocking.

They've even included a quote stating Bettison has attended games before, so it's only taken them eight years to get a photo. Fucking shocking.

I wonder how many times he's been to Anfield as Morgan's guest. I bet that'll go down well if someone finds the records.

I can see why the people of Liverpool may find this a big story, and anybody with common sense from that part of the country would have nothing to do with the man, but our chairman has demonstrated during in his ownership of our club that he has very little common sense.

As a Wolves fan though it means very little, so the E+S really should know better.

Let's all vote yes on the poll. That will really destroy their agenda, I.e lots of follow up stories slating him saying polls are all against him etc.

Well I have just popped onto Twitter and the E&S are indeed correct, a lot of FURY...............all aimed at the E&S for running this story as BIG NEWS FOR WOLVES FANS

Well I have just popped onto Twitter and the E&S are indeed correct, a lot of FURY...............all aimed at the E&S for running this story as BIG NEWS FOR WOLVES FANS

To be fair to our fans, even the most rabid anti-Morganites are pissed off with the E&S. Looks like I misjudged them on this one.

I can see why the people of Liverpool may find this a big story, and anybody with common sense from that part of the country would have nothing to do with the man, but our chairman has demonstrated during in his ownership of our club that he has very little common sense.

As a Wolves fan though it means very little, so the E+S really should know better.

It's mainly the negative PR this brings to our club at a time when the green shoots of recovery were just popping out of the ground. It's a middle finger shoved straight in the face of those who died at Hillsborough from a man who once tried to buy Liverpool. The last thing we need after the embarassment of two consecutive relegations is Steve Morgan bringing more shame on our club. I hope the club can reassure us that Bettison won't be spotted in the Billy Quiet any time soon.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 3m
(1) We've been contacted by a lot of fans regarding some @ExpressandStar tweets this morning referring to a big Wolves story...

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 3m
(2) The story is that Sir Norman Bettison attended the Bradford City game in the same way he has attended many Wolves games in the past...

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 2m
(3) Steve Morgan and Sir Norman Bettison have known each other for many years..

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves
(4) Everyone connected with the Club has the utmost sympathy and respect for the victims of Hillsborough and their families.

@kharrison_star 8s
Interesting results so far. Right or wrong, huge interest in this story> Was Morgan right to invite Bettison to game?

FFS - Yes = 214/31.99% - No = 455/68.01%.

They needed a "Couldn't give a flying fuck" option

A great way to draw attention to the article and get it circulated around social media. I bet they're hoping a national press figurehead gets wind it of and runs "their" story. What a lovely paper: letting the local football team take the bullet so they can gain national recognition and have their brief five minutes in the sunshine.

I have no feelings about the said article, in fact I couldn't give a toss.

To be fair Im absolutely furious , had a lovely joint of beef for dinner last night, opened my sandwiches this morning....cheese !
Other than that really couldnt give a toss !

Top merkage:

Stefan Freeman ‏@stefan90wolves 13m
@ExpressandStar could you please look into whats happened on Waterloo road(wolves)?

@ExpressandStar: @stefan90wolves Hi Stefan. What have you seen?" << oh sorry it was a leaf falling off a tree... #bigbuilduptobeletdown

The story has been picked up by David Conn.

Bet the editor of the chip paper is banging one out at his desk.

Back