• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Shrewsbury (A) FA cup 4th round build up

Ffs, Helder.

That certainly looked a pen on Costa at first blush

Defender didn't touch the ball. Wasn't a pen for me either. GK right decision.

Big contact on Costa, he didn't win the ball, fail to see how it can be anything other than a pen.

Unless ref thought he touched the ball, which he clearly didn't think as he gave GK.

This Laurent lad looks a decent little player.

Good play from Traore but with all due respect, Costa is never going to get on the end of that kind of cross with his head.

Costa just sort of fell onto him, wasn't really in the right position to try and put himself between defender and ball to get any real contact out of the challenge.

Good play from Traore but with all due respect, Costa is never going to get on the end of that kind of cross with his head.

So Adama makes a good run, puts in a dangerous cross, but it's still his fault somehow?

no penalty for me, costa still just not at ithe looks so weak and devoid of any confidence

did anyones elses stream just change? Male commentator now

Yeah, same here. Two guys and we have the official FA Cup overlay (there was no clock or scores when the lady was commentating; maybe that was the Shrews TV feed?).

Doc putting in a real Irish Cafu performance so far.

Everybody else pretty well below par, except Saiss maybe.

mine did and I'm glad

I thought she was doing a fair job.

Terrific from Doc...not great from Traore

Don't seem to have our collective shooting boots on atm

So Adama makes a good run, puts in a dangerous cross, but it's still his fault somehow?

What?! :icon_lol:

“Good play from Traore”.

There was nothing wrong with his cross, it’s just Costa is never going to get on the end of it. Stop reading too much in to peoples comments, mate.

What is "real contact"?

Well not an attacker just flopping down on top of a defender.

If Costa could've got another step across then he would've had the defender go right through his legs but he didn't get far enough across so the defender just slid down the side of him and Costa collapsed onto him looking for the foul. He's tried to buy the foul but he just hasn't got into the right position to make it happen.

Back