• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Shrewsbury (A) FA cup 4th round build up

If we are playing and I'm in the car I'll listen to the main WM commentary as long as it's not Wolves just for the goal horn. Reminds me of simpler times.

If Wolves is the main game on WM I'll listen to Talkshite as I can't listen to our games on the radio

Wolverhampton Wanderers

John Ruddy, Morgan Gibbs-White and Adama Traore are poised to start for Wolves.

Provisional squad: Patricio, Ruddy, Norris, Doherty, Dendoncker, Bennett, Coady, Gibbs-White, Jonny, Saiss, Neves, Costa, Moutinho, Vinagre, Bonatini, Traore, Jimenez, Jota.

U23 team this afternoon (so none of these will feature tomorrow):

DxwiogCX0AALaSo.jpg

1-0 win, Ennis with the goal and back to the top of the table

Is Giles left sided?

Doc over on the right then?

Be could to see Giles in a competetive match........Vinagre could do with some time on the pitch but hey ho......think it will be Jonny on the right

Be could to see Giles in a competetive match........Vinagre could do with some time on the pitch but hey ho......think it will be Jonny on the right
Could also be looking at Tuesday's game v West Ham and Vinagre and Jonny starting in that one.

It's on Sport TV3 in Portugal, deffo watched a stream of this channel before for our games.

May the force be with you.

My Stoke mate wants us to get revenge for them. Small fry ay ;)

I can see us playing 343 like we did last season. I'd even put Bonatini in the middle with Cav & Traore either side

I reckon something like this

Ruddy
Bennett Coady kilman
Doc Neves. Saiss. Giles
Traore Bonatini cav

Wouldn't start Neves. God forbid he gets injured. Fairly sure we'll see MGW start

Back