• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Shrewsbury (A) FA cup 4th round build up

Kiliman perhaps? Nuno was happy enough to have him on the bench.

Giles should play imo.

If Nuno wants to use them then that's fine - haven't seen either play so have no real view on their capabilities

If Nuno wants to use them then that's fine - haven't seen either play so have no real view on their capabilities
I've seen Giles a couple of times and he looks very good. Not as fast as Vinagre, but seems to have a better idea what to do with the ball.

Not seen Kilman, but Nuno must trust him to have him on the bench

I'd put out the strongest team we can and look to make changes around 60 minutes. Even then it's worth remembering why were playing Shrewsbury and not Stoke.

Couldn't really give a toss about west ham right now

Cyber can sleep easy now as Dangerous Dave won't be playing on Saturday* and scoring the winner from a late run to the far post due to a groin injury

*Unless Sam is using Kenny J tactics where he says a player is 100% out and then BANG he starts the game #mindgames

traore in the middle = no no no

cav would do fine

A thought from left-field, Bonatini to start down the middle

U23 team this afternoon (so none of these will feature tomorrow):

DxwiogCX0AALaSo.jpg

So Giles and Kilman in the squad for tomorrow then

Kitolano is actually decent on FIFA. My career squad has been decimated with fatigue and injury as its Jan in my save also, Jonny is injured and Vinagre is not fit enough to start, so I stuck Kitolano in at LWB, and he did well, gets forward with as much pace as Ruben but is more lightweight and cant go past people as well as him.

My God I've just realised I sound like Alan.....

Hope to see them both get on at some point. Also hoping to find a stream!

There's a chance if MOTD are covering it as one of the main games. If not then it'll probably be a no.

Saw something on Facebook saying ESPN were showing this in the States, so if that is true there will be something out there

Merson has gone all out for us to win 3-0.

Lawro for just the 2-0.

Wilson not playing tonight, so maybe a bench place for him?

Looks like its on BeIN so should be findable I would think

Useful info gents - appreciated. Was setting myself up for listening to the radio, like in the good old days!

Would genuinely rather just watch SSN than listen to audio commentary, whichever variant you pick is absolute rubbish.

Back