• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Shrewsbury (A) FA cup 4th round build up

6/10. He's been our only attacking threat all day.

I wonder what you see sometimes Al, he just had Traore on an overlap, cut inside and smashed a pass out for a goal kick

Not a stellar half in windy conditions for either side. Front 2 fairly ineffectual so far, we haven't been in any real trouble yet, but haven't created an awful lot either. Very scrappy

Fantastic half of football,some players definitely giving Nuno an headache over team selection for the West Ham match.

I wonder what you see sometimes Al, he just had Traore on an overlap, cut inside and smashed a pass out for a goal kick
Equally he was involved in 4 of our 6 shots. His dribble through three Shrewsbury challenges was particularly good.

Pitch looks very bobbly and Shrewsbury closing us down really well

Costa needs to show more character or something.

Ruddy nearly let one in from distance too

I guess you didn't see him skin 3 players and put one on a plate for AT? He's been our best player by far.

Pitch looks like a ploughed field.

Got to say, I think Costa and Traore looks fairly bollocks so far.

i don't think the orig commentator realised that removing your mic from your mouth doesn't stop people hearing you

The fuck is Ruben playing at??

No idea where Saiss was going. Ruben terrible giving the ball away. Ruddy doing himself no favours

Oh well at least those calling for Ruddy to replace Rui will pipe down now.

Great finish to be fair... Might kick some players up the arse now.

Think it took a deflection which helped it beat Ruddy.

Back