• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United bulid up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Jeff Shi's Bitch
Reaction score
Ruddy

Batth Coady Miranda

Doherty Neves N'Daiye Douglas

Costa Bonatini Jota

SUBS: Norris, Cavaleiro, Enobakhare, Saiss, Vinagre, Price, Marshall​

Will be an interesting one with Blades using a back 3 as well (3-5-2).

I think Bright will start on the right and Costa will come off the bench for 20 minutes or so.

Yeah although he has thrown Marshall in (in a clear attempt to build his fitness) I think Nuno will be a little bit more careful with Helder. Bright to start, and maybe give Jota a breather ahead of the game on Saturday? Mind you, Bright himself did 120 minutes last week. He may well play Saiss and N'Diaye in midfield too.

Looking forward to seeing Sheffield United's shape now and how it will affect us.

Costa won't start, think we will see him from the bench.

Only guessing, but I think the plan would have been to bring him on with 10 to go yesterday if the game was safe for a gentle run out. As we were chasing he didn't want to risk him.

Looking good today so far against Wednesday.

Utd have started the season quite well & as its away don't expect to see Nuno go that expansive

Wouldn't expect Costa to start (Bright or Cav will), but hopefully conditions and scoreline is right for him to get on at some point

Leon Lard scored 2 to set up Blades win over Owls this afternoon. Lets hope he reverts to normal form against us.........but we all know whats in store !

Just seen a video of the Sheffield Weds fans "welcoming" the Utd players as they got off the team coach. That was enough to inspire them to go on to win it.

That games wasnt any real bench mark. Wednesday were fucking useless all over the pitch.

Big two days in the Champo - Cardiff vs Leeds and Baldes vs Wolves

A case for resting doc for Marshall? , but then Marshall hasn't played RWB even when the opportunity presented itself.

I'm starting to think RWB is more important than getting a striker in during the January window

A case for resting doc for Marshall? , but then Marshall hasn't played RWB even when the opportunity presented itself.

I'm starting to think RWB is more important than getting a striker in during the January window

Marshall is not a RWB, he doesn't have the pace or the fitness to get up and down the line. Marshall at RWB would be a nightmare and incredibly easy to exploit.

Think I'd probably start Bright in the right attacking slot given his two goals on two games.

Missing the game sadly as broke due to the little one starting nursery currently, for my 12 years of living in Sheffield I've always lived no further than 10 minutes away from Bramall lane so desperate to win this as if we don't I've have to hear about it constantly. Still considering that if anyone on here has a spare ticket on Wednesday I might buy it from them if they are heading up this way with it.

for my 12 years of living in Sheffield I've always lived no further than 10 minutes away from Bramall lane so desperate to win this as if we don't I've have to hear about it constantly
Any tips on free street parking that offers a quick getaway.

The way that Sheffield United played today would suggest we will have a difficult game on Wednesday, but at least we are away, and for some reason we seem more comfortable on our travels.

H Record

P5 W3 D1 L1 F8 A6 10Pts

A Record
P4 W3 D1 L0 F7 A3 10Pts

Games at home won by 1 goal - 3
Games away won by 1 goal - 2

Not much in it really.

H Record

P5 W3 D1 L1 F8 A6 10Pts

A Record
P4 W3 D1 L0 F7 A3 10Pts

Not much in it really.

True, but it seems we play better away from Molineux where the home side cannot sit back and soak up pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back