• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

A really strange kid, but if he's happy then fair play to him
I guess being a footballer is like being anything else. If Marshall was more dedicated to his profession he could have been more successful than he is.

Most of us if we had the right diet and exercised more would be in better shape than we are.

I could probably halve my portion sizes (I eat pretty healthy TBF) and spend less time binge watching TV, but it's fun and I'm lazy.

I'm happy though, and I think Ben Marshall is too. So as you say "fair play".

Semi-interesting article about the impact clubs like Maidenhead picking up (relatively) huge paydays off the backs of players like Kilman can have.

Didn't realize Chris Smalling was also a Maidenhead product!
Too many Maids in this pyramid!

Last edited:
Bah, article has it right, just me that doesn't!

Saunders on Talksport with an analogy (waffle) about if he was a manager stood on the touchline dressed in a clown outfit everyone would think he was a clown regardless of result...

Pote & Trincão both get another goal for Sporting in a 3-0 win against Arouca last night. They're both in brilliant form at the moment.

Raul scores against West Ham. I imagine he enjoyed that one after King Strop ruined his Molineux farewell.

I mean they kind of need to work as a pair, it's shite from both of them off the original pass. Then Captain Wow doesn't know what's going on behind him, as per.

He's watching Jimenez the whole time he just has zero acceleration so gets dropped too easy.

Coady gives away a last minute penalty to cost Leicester a win at Palace.

Back