• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Always liked Weimann. Infinite credit off the no-looker against Liverpool, I s’pose.

Never was quite sure what to make of him as a footballer/athlete, though. Kind of a super-lite version of prime Shaqiri.

He was alright in a dysfunctional team. We'd 100% have signed him permanently if Lambert had stayed (and probably ended up selling Cav)

Shout outs to Cav.

Aw, sad time. He was with Lille last season on a 1 year contract and they didn’t resign him. He’s not got a club at the moment. 🙁

Shout outs to Cav.

Aw, sad time. He was with Lille last season on a 1 year contract and they didn’t resign him. He’s not got a club at the moment. 🙁

He was close to signing for a Brazilian club recently

No idea what his wage wants are but he’d surely improve a certain MLS side…

Any of them really.
I’d have to think about it tbh.

Not sure he’d start for @Tyrannosaurus Dan’s adopted Timbers, for example. He may correct me tho.

I’d have to think about it tbh.

Not sure he’d start for @Tyrannosaurus Dan’s adopted Timbers, for example. He may correct me tho.
He'd certainly be an improvement over the idiot with the log.

Bruno Lage being linked with a return to Benfica.

Paul Simpson has left Carlisle. No news on whether he blamed Elvis for it.

Victim of his own success really, took them up against the odds, then they were no way equipped for L1 and have struggled since.

Back