• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Christ alive!

No means no, you absolute dunderheaded cockwombles.

Christ alive!

No means no, you absolute dunderheaded cockwombles.
Innocent until proven guilty. We don't even know the severity of the allegations yet...

A few weeks ago Arsenal fans were claiming Mosquera had sexually assaulted one of their players FFS!

Innocent until proven guilty. We don't even know the severity of the allegations yet...

A few weeks ago Arsenal fans were claiming Mosquera had sexually assaulted one of their players FFS!
My assaulter got the same benefit and guess what? Nothing ever happened to them.

These kinds of accusations are almost never made lightly. And even still the victims are doubted forever. People still don’t believe my story.

My assaulter got the same benefit and guess what? Nothing ever happened to them.

These kinds of accusations are almost never made lightly. And even still the victims are doubted forever. People still don’t believe my story.
A) we don't know if he's guilty yet.

B) we don't know what it is he's accused of. "Sexual assault" is a wide spectrum.

Could we not have this discussion on this thread, please.

Elsewhere Tommy Rowe has taken Tom Huddlestone's old job at Man Utd after the latter went to a full-time coaching role at Wigan.

Definitely plan on funding a holiday by betting against Benfica whenever they go 1-0 down.

I really don't understand football sometimes.

They elect club presidents in Portugal, there's an election coming up at Benfica and the current incumbent Rui Costa is very unpopular. Lage is someone who Benfica fans have good memories of (even if they have been slightly tainted) so it's pretty much just Rui Costa trying to keep himself in the job.

Schmidt was a shit manager but he also fought with fans and with the board over transfers. Lage is a yes man who will be grateful for the opportunity, do what he's told and won't pick fights with a notoriously volatile fan base.

He's also cheap and they've just had to pay Schmidt €15M to get rid of him.

Bruno Lage's previous contract with Benfica was until 2024.

IMG_1969.jpeg

They elect club presidents in Portugal, there's an election coming up at Benfica and the current incumbent Rui Costa is very unpopular. Lage is someone who Benfica fans have good memories of (even if they have been slightly tainted) so it's pretty much just Rui Costa trying to keep himself in the job.

Schmidt was a shit manager but he also fought with fans and with the board over transfers. Lage is a yes man who will be grateful for the opportunity, do what he's told and won't pick fights with a notoriously volatile fan base.

He's also cheap and they've just had to pay Schmidt €15M to get rid of him.
That’s what he gets for spelling his last name differently from mine!

Shout outs to Ellis Island for changing my family’s surname because they couldn’t be arsed to double check.

Back