• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United bulid up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep saying it Frank/Waghattan, someone will bite soon.

True, but it seems we play better away from Molineux where the home side cannot sit back and soak up pressure.

If we compare games from last season where teams came to sit back with the few games this season...the performances are from a different planet. If we get a home game like the one we had v Blackburn last season, where we had our first shot on target in the 92nd minute I will be amazed.

Only if you stop trolling the entire forum.

Only if you stop trolling the entire forum.

I put forward my opinion that there is less pressure on us when we are away, and you come out with your customary nonsense. As a moderator you really should behave better than that.

I think Douglas will definitely play and if N'Diaye and Bright come in then i'm not complaining on the other hand i'll be happy whatever team we play as i am sure that Nuno will have them spot on. We didn't play well yesterday and he admitted as much so i expect a reaction to that. A bonus on top of that is i decided to book the day off work and am off to the game.

I put forward my opinion that there is less pressure on us when we are away, and you come out with your customary nonsense. As a moderator you really should behave better than that.

The problem Frank is that you didn't just say that though. Yesterday you were saying we struggle at home and can't understand why but we don't struggle it's just teams come to our place and aren't adventurous and keep it tight, you know this but continuously ask why. It's nothing about pressure it's just easier to play when teams attack us rather than sit back and hope that they score. If you look at the 6 goals we have conceded at home 3 of them have come from corners or free kicks and none of them have been due to zonal marking despite the reservations, 1 dubious penalty and the 2 goals we gave Cardiff were defensive errors. Teams aren't creating chances against us because we are better than them and they are coming to Molineux for a point and hoping to nick something.

The problem Frank is that you didn't just say that though. Yesterday you were saying we struggle at home and can't understand why but we don't struggle it's just teams come to our place and aren't adventurous and keep it tight, you know this but continuously ask why. It's nothing about pressure it's just easier to play when teams attack us rather than sit back and hope that they score. If you look at the 6 goals we have conceded at home 3 of them have come from corners or free kicks and none of them have been due to zonal marking despite the reservations, 1 dubious penalty and the 2 goals we gave Cardiff were defensive errors. Teams aren't creating chances against us because we are better than them and they are coming to Molineux for a point and hoping to nick something.

Cardiff did a job on us, Millwall nearly nicked a late equaliser, Bristol City scored three and probably felt they should have won. It took extra time for us to despatch Bristol Rovers, and it took a last gasp goal to beat Barnsley. In my opinion that would suggest that we do find it difficult at Molineux. Away from home is different, teams have to show a little more adventure.

And we need to get used to teams shutting up shop because I imagine most will do that when they come to Molineux.

I actually half agree with you. You just for some reason feel the need to repeat it over and over again like some kind of child yanking at his mother's sleeve trying to get some attention. Then you start the victim tears when people have a go at you. It's boring as hell and happens every weekend like clockwork.

Oh and we played Forest away last week. Played almost as poorly, scored first, then conceded, then won the game 2-1. Exactly the same as this week at home. But I notice you don't mention that game though as it doesn't fit in with your bullshit agenda.

I actually half agree with you. You just for some reason feel the need to repeat it over and over again like some kind of child trying to get him mummy's attention. Then you start the victim tears when people have a go at you. It's boring as hell and happens every weekend like clockwork.

Nope, just saying that you come out with your customary nonsense which I find rather tiresome. As a moderator you should not be picking on one particular person, but for some reason you do.

Customary nonsense...

Like a thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

If you say you have the right to air your views, then I and everyone else have the right to reply.

Oh and we played Forest away last week. Played almost as poorly, scored first, then conceded, then won the game 2-1. Exactly the same as this week at home. But I notice you don't mention that game though as it doesn't fit in with your bullshit agenda.

No as this is the Sheffield United thread. And I have no agenda, but you clearly do. And at least I am not abusive. As a moderator you should be above such things.

Cardiff did a job on us, Millwall nearly nicked a late equaliser, Bristol City scored three and probably felt they should have won. It took extra time for us to despatch Bristol Rovers, and it took a last gasp goal to beat Barnsley. In my opinion that would suggest that we do find it difficult at Molineux. Away from home is different, teams have to show a little more adventure.

And we need to get used to teams shutting up shop because I imagine most will do that when they come to Molineux.

Millwall nearly nicking a late equaliser is not struggling though, we dominated the game. The Bristol City game on another night would have been 3-0 or maybe more and again we were never in trouble yesterday despite Barnsley playing well and stealing an equaliser they never looked like getting. That's hardly struggling though and like i said my problem is you keep asking why games have been tight at home etc but you know the answer to it so why keep asking it.

Then why have you brought up the Cardiff, Milwall, Bristol Rovers and Barnsley games. If I'm not allowed to bring up Forest?

I was mentioning our difficulties in breaking teams down at Molineux. I may be wrong, but I believe we played Nottingham Forest in Nottingham. My apologies if it confused you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back