• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (H) 1/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's oversold himself there. Like a Roger Johnson halfway line challenge.

Don't ever talk to him about comics and the like. You'll never get away. I'm still here nearly 15 years later.

What like the beano and stuff like that?

Like I say, I wouldn't get into it. You'll never leave.

I got into the anti-Olofinjana club and here I am.

Not the Beano no. I collect Marvel.

Oh, and I love Dungeons and Dragons. I am proper fucking nerdtastic.

I'll leave Casa Del Pablo at around 11am so I'll be there before half past.

It's going to be so cold tomorrow that even Deutsch might break out a hat.

Tredman - We're almost always under the big screen and if you see someone that looks like a freshly shaven Gandalf, that's Parkins Left Foot.

I'll leave Casa Del Pablo at around 11am so I'll be there before half past.

It's going to be so cold tomorrow that even Deutsch might break out a hat.

Tredman - We're almost always under the big screen and if you see someone that looks like a freshly shaven Gandalf, that's Parkins Left Foot.

Ignore him Tredman - no idea who I look like (awaits jokey comparisons from others :piano:). I am the elder statesman of the group (well elder something anyway)

ndorset & I should be there by 12 - depending on the M5 & assuming I get up at the right time to leave here early enough.

Ignore him Tredman - no idea who I look like (awaits jokey comparisons from others :piano:). I am the elder statesman of the group (well elder something anyway)

ndorset & I should be there by 12 - depending on the M5 & assuming I get up at the right time to leave here early enough.

I’d take Gandalf as a complement tbf, guy looked great for a 1000+

I would like to re-assess my sunny prediction of a comfortable win.

Referee: Coote
VAR: Twatwell

Looks like I'm bringing the boy Fletcher again - so far unbeaten and averaging 2pts a game...

Off we go again then. On my train out of Euston. Worried about player fatigue today. But that might be influenced by my own fatigue (got back from Porto at 9.30pm last night). Hopefully the players didn't drink as many Super Bocks in Portugal as I did.

Definitely worried about the effects of that midweek exertion this time. Those stairs nearly killed me...

I’m bored, so coming early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back