• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (H) 1/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A team greater than the sum of its parts. Completely over performing this year and have had a better start to premier life than we did last year so thats some acheivement. Solid at the back and capable of nicking a goal or two.

Are you talking about us or them though

Wolves have two players in the Europa League team of the week.
Just imagine if you'd read that sentence five years ago

I’ll repost this what I put on a different thread.

I think we will beat them. Their team isn’t too different from the average side we outclassed at Molineux In the championship (albeit we were terrible at their place, but were down to 10 and hadn’t got going yet).

They play better than the sum of their parts because of how well drilled they are, how well the players know the system and how little other teams know it. Plus they are on a high at the minute and have some momentum.

I can’t see us being unprepared and we are a team that plays better than the sum of our parts. They are going to struggle to contain our front 3 and they don’t have any pace in the team themselves to hurt us on the break without Mousset. They’ll obviously carry a reasonable threat from set pieces but we’re pretty solid in that department now.

If they start throwing bodies forward, overlapping centre backs etc. Then you’d hope we’d have a field day In those spaces.

Not to detract from the overall thrust of the post but Mousset is fit

I need to pop in the Royal London to meet Johnny tomorrow, would be nice to put a few faces to name if anyone else will be there.

How dare you besmirch my good character you bounders.

Not met him yet, but he is very kindly helping my kids to not get the crap kicked out of their heads, so can’t be all bad :)

He's alright I suppose.

Trips and I are on the train at about 10.30.

I shall be there around 12 - I’m tall, dark and not handsome at all, please say Hi if you see me.

You're about 7'2'' aren't you? I don't think we'll miss you.

I look a bit like a short Tony Hadley.

Go to the bar, buy drinks, turn left. That's us.

Some people will talk to you about the forum, other people (me) will talk about normal stuff like a normal person.

Sheff Utd (H) 1/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Nice one, will do exactly that.

Edit - not sure how well I can do normal talk, but will do my best :)

Just stick with me and you'll be reet.

I'll tell you who's been naughty and who's been nice.

I reckon tredders is the bloke who always stands in front of me at festivals...

For recognition purposes I look like a pissed, old Daniel Radcliffe / Kevin Eldon hybrid with a propensity to wear leather jackets...

That’s a high bar Paddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back