• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
How much was the payoff to Bruno Bibs and his geek brother?

If I look at it from that point of view then I'd have handed over the money much sooner.

Agree with all the comments on the crassness of this continued rise. Now for a completely parochial point… as one of my children was about to leave the under 12 category it seems to be a right result that they keep the current discount for another 2 years due to the increase in age to 14. Bit of a relief TBH, though can’t see what the price jump actually is to the next bracket up.

Agree with all the comments on the crassness of this continued rise. Now for a completely parochial point… as one of my children was about to leave the under 12 category it seems to be a right result that they keep the current discount for another 2 years due to the increase in age to 14. Bit of a relief TBH, though can’t see what the price jump actually is to the next bracket up.
U17 in the NB is £211.

Not happy having to pay more (who is) but when it’s a way of life, what can you do.

U21 in the NB is £386
£382 in the South Bank. Apparently U17s in the Steve Bull are £400+ which makes no sense. I don’t trust where that came from to be fair, Cassidy’s last season was only £250 if I remember rightly, no way they’ve increased nearly 100%.

Imagine Wolves pricing out the young people who will one day take the mantle off us oldies. Come on Wolves ffs its not about the now its about future generations..

Hi new member here looking for some advice...
I've had a season ticket in the Steve Bull Upper since 2018, but I am not making it to as many games as I'd like to as live down south. Ideally looking for someone to share the ticket for when I don't use it. Has anyone done this before on a regular basis? Do they ever check for ID?

I've had a season ticket in the Steve Bull Upper since 2018, but I am not making it to as many games as I'd like to as live down south. Ideally looking for someone to share the ticket for when I don't use it. Has anyone done this before on a regular basis? Do they ever check for ID?

Welcome wwfc92!

You can sell the ticket back to the club for the games when you can't go and get some money back for it. Those who have done it will be able to tell you the exact amounts.

It could get tricky balancing your needs with those of somebody who may want to share.

It's 80% of the pro-rata price (assuming it actually sells).

Some people do share tickets, you'd be very unlikely to run into any issues unless one of the users acts the dick while at the match and gets reported to the stewards/chucked out. Though strictly speaking it is against the T&Cs.

When my lad had a junior ticket and couldn't go we would just go to the ticket office and ask for an upgrade to an adult ticket, they never refused...which sort of makes a mockery of their T&Cs which say you can't transfer it. They are happy for it to be transferred if you are paying them some money.

As said above, don't ticket share with a dick and you'll be fine.

Chelsea freeze ST prices for 12th year running acknowledging the poor season they have had and saying they are acutely aware of the cost of living crisis

Chelsea freeze ST prices for 12th year running acknowledging the poor season they have had and saying they are acutely aware of the cost of living crisis
"But we have to increase to keep up with other teams"...

Yep. It's all well and good putting ticket prices up under the guise that every penny counts, but given each league position is worth £2.5m then allowing sentiment to potentially cost points and places would be shitty
I think suggesting their motive is “every penny counts” is giving them too much credit. I’d say it’s simply “we will do this because we can”. Fans don’t want to miss out, you give up your seat you may struggle to get it back, you want to do something you (in the main) enjoy doing. We will moan but we still do it and the club know that.

I don’t think it’s anything to do with maximising the numbers as it’s chicken feed. It’s almost completely pointless, paticularly when as you say they can put sentiment over £2.2m+, pay £30m for Guedes and a £25m contract because “Mendes said so” (whilst giving him a massive cut), or the whole Lage debacle. There’s tons of football decisions to make where they seem to be happy to throw away much more cash without much (reasoned) thought or planning, so I don’t see this as anything beyond “this is what businesses do” whilst shouting shit buzzwords like “product” and “benchmarking”,

Back