• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
They've probably very wisely told him to shut up and shuffled him behind the scenes.

They've probably very wisely told him to shut up and shuffled him behind the scenes.
Since binning Lage there has been a significant switch to shutting the fuck up.

Only really Hobbs has been allowed out to speak. Which is good as he seems to make sense, doesn't make promises he cant keep or talk utter bubbles.

Last time we heard from Jeff was to announce Lopetegui. Didn't get involved in any of the transfer announcements, which he loves doing. Vinny has been locked in a cupboard somewhere I think.

Presume we will get an end of season article/interview so will be interesting to see if that is Jeff making his return or left with Hobbs again.

Think I'm not going to be renewing. Sons football is going to be taking up the majority of my weekends, and don't think I'll be able to attend too much. Need to think whether to just sack it off, or look for someone to split it with, a la Darlo/Warren

That might be something I am interested in doing with you. When would you need to know by?

Just renewed, got to add my £625 to Lopetegui's transfer budget.

Told my dad and group I go with I was planning on not renewing at the weekend and they've laid it on thick with the 'emotional blackmail' which has caused me to waver. I'm still about 70/30 sack it off but even if the football is shite the social side never is and its me and my dads 'thing' we do together.

It's obscene cunts like Vinny Clark have us by the balls like this.

Well, that's that.

Pulled the trigger on not renewing. Taken alot to knock it on the head but I can't reconcile the cost with value. Especially with travel and other expenses added in. That would be true if we had just finished 7th and they were asking for these prices in 19/20.

Its been fun.

Already practicing my hyperbole for the match day threads 😂

Seems to me that people are beginning to get badly priced out. Of course they will get replaced as we are top flight and the waiting list allows for some churn, but the atmosphere won’t be.

I miss my season ticket terribly although it obviously wouldn’t be practical now. Had I somehow been able to renew last season it would obviously be gone now as the chances of me flying over a couple of times a year are realistically nil. When I do get back for a visit I’m sure I will find a ticket somehow.

2x cancelled here. I made it to Molineux 4 times last season which obviously made it terrible value (although the seat was always used by grateful friends). We’ve got a little one at home which makes it increasingly difficult to coming back up to Wolverhampton from London on a match day (at least until he is old enough to come himself). Plus we’re about to buy a house that’s a real financial stretch.

All that being said, if things were a bit more promising on the pitch, I probably would have put those factors to one side and renewed anyway - but I’m finding it hard to muster a great deal of optimism in the medium term.

95% renewals in the end. 700 going to those on the waiting list.

Still think if you get offered one and turn it down you should then lose your place in the queue for good, apparently this isn't the case.

95% renewals in the end. 700 going to those on the waiting list.

Still think if you get offered one and turn it down you should then lose your place in the queue for good, apparently this isn't the case.

I do sort of understand this but when they only come up in parts of the ground that are ridiculously overpriced or a terrible experience it's not really fair. If two came up in the Northbank id probably pull the trigger.

Website crashing on relocation hour.

Back