• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
I do sort of understand this but when they only come up in parts of the ground that are ridiculously overpriced or a terrible experience it's not really fair. If two came up in the Northbank id probably pull the trigger.
Well it is really. Buy the seats in the shit bit of the ground, put up with it for one season, relocate at the next window.

Well it is really. Buy the seats in the shit bit of the ground, put up with it for one season, relocate at the next window.

Bit like offering a waiting list for a shirt and then being told to buy an extra small or not have one at all. They can obviously do as they please but the reason they don't remove people is because there's probably only 3/4k that actually would buy one.

Well I disagree. You can’t expect premium seats to come up when there is little churn can you?

I had to buy a seat in an area I didn't want last year to then enable me to move into the area I want this year. Don't see what else I could have done?

Where did you buy into Stan?
Was it as bad as you expected?

Steve Bull stand - I chose a seat specifically near the entrance/exit to minimise the pain of getting in and out of the ground.

It was £100 or so more than behind the goal which was annoying but apart from that I didn't mind it.

Well I disagree. You can’t expect premium seats to come up when there is little churn can you?

Premium? Just being able to sit without my knees round my earhole or crushed to within my dying breath while I try and go for a piss would do.

But if those seats aren’t available surely you take what you can get to be in? Easy to change after a year.

Not really. There's no incentive to do so, tickets are easy to come by in the quadrant and I'm not committed to every game because I've paid upfront.

Had an email offering me a season ticket, having been on the waiting list for what seems like forever. I won’t be purchasing one, though - as much as I would love to.

Just completely impractical. If I lived local I would do it, but 5 hour drive round trip (that’s with no delays), fuel/train costs, food and drink etc it would be a fortune and that’s on top of the ticket price. Fair play to those that do.

But most importantly for me, it’s the time. I just can’t justify spending that much time away from the kids every/other weekend when I only really get to spend quality time with them at a weekend due to work commitments during the week. It would be extremely selfish of me!

Maybe one day…

I do think being a member is the best option for my personal circumstances as it stands. A catch up with a fair few off this board is long overdue, though!

Had an email offering me a season ticket, having been on the waiting list for what seems like forever. I won’t be purchasing one, though - as much as I would love to.

Just completely impractical. If I lived local I would do it, but 5 hour drive round trip (that’s with no delays), fuel/train costs, food and drink etc it would be a fortune and that’s on top of the ticket price. Fair play to those that do.

But most importantly for me, it’s the time. I just can’t justify spending that much time away from the kids every/other weekend when I only really get to spend quality time with them at a weekend due to work commitments during the week. It would be extremely selfish of me!

Maybe one day…

I do think being a member is the best option for my personal circumstances as it stands. A catch up with a fair few off this board is long overdue, though!
Have also been offered. No way I can afford it sadly (or would be able to get up to games often enough either tbf)

Why are you on the waiting list if you have no intention to purchase?

You're one of the reasons prices keep going up.

If there weren't people not intending to buy on the waiting list then Vinny wouldn't have the justification to rise prices.

It's just idiotic and selfish.

If there weren't people not intending to buy on the waiting list then Vinny wouldn't have the justification to rise prices.

I’ve seen another person on Twitter do/say the same thing and I’m sure there are others.

The season ticket waiting list is a vanity project for some imo.

It is a bit frustrating, I’d love to get one for my youngest. My wife works every Saturday and finding someone to look after him while I take the other 2 to Wolves is really difficult. He’s been on the list for 3 years but not been offered one.

Can you come off the waiting list I thought you automatically got put on when buying a membership?

I maybe wouldn’t go this aggressive about it but agree to an extent.

Think @WsWolf said he wasn’t going to bother as he can get match tickets anytime, pick and choose his games, not be locked in. So basically you don’t want/need a season ticket? So why are you on the list? A ST doesn’t seem to be yielding any advantage.

And I get people can’t go because they live miles away, it’s expensive, a big effort, family commitments etc. But surely none of those things are changing anytime soon/ever?

Back