• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
We're a club who claimed ahead of 2003/04 that they had no way of checking who had bought what before so all the spare STs for our inaugural PL season were the luck of the draw. I don't have huge amounts of faith in them.

They've still got my Dad's details. Had a ST next to me from 2004-2011. Not once has he ever heard from them with offers etc, even when we were getting 17k vs Colchester and the like.

Whereas I still get emails off Hearts after I went to watch them once against Dundee United in October 2006.

Maybe he's opted out of marketing Comms, I know I have as they fucking pepper me. In terms of football clubs though the way things are set up are lightyears behind most of the other PL sides I've spoken to.

Maybe he's opted out of marketing Comms, I know I have as they fucking pepper me. In terms of football clubs though the way things are set up are lightyears behind most of the other PL sides I've spoken to.
He wouldn't know how to :D

You're quite right, we're miles off. Not even difficult stuff either. But if you will put a mediocre purchaser into this kind of role, it's what you get.

Aces. Seems like I can no longer see, or manage, my kids season tickets. Top work wolves.

Aces. Seems like I can no longer see, or manage, my kids season tickets. Top work wolves.
Yep. Doesn't massively impact me as all I had there was people who can sort it themselves if they have to, but for those who can't it's a mess. I have a contact list of 0 where I had one of 30+ last week.

Also heard that some ASTHs are trying to pay and it just says no.

Oh and we're using Ticketmaster on at least some level, and I hate them more than I hate Hoddle.

Fuck, I’ll have to check that out as well now. Good excuse not to buy Cass one next season though…

Yep. Doesn't massively impact me as all I had there was people who can sort it themselves if they have to, but for those who can't it's a mess. I have a contact list of 0 where I had one of 30+ last week.

Also heard that some ASTHs are trying to pay and it just says no.

Oh and we're using Ticketmaster on at least some level, and I hate them more than I hate Hoddle.
Yeah there’s a few of us trying to renew the ast’s and it’s completely fucked. Wasn’t showing for all, then you get all the way through to pay, put all the details in and takes you back to an error.

I buy a junior ticket and an OAP one as well as mine. Neither will have any idea what to do if I can’t access their accounts I set up and certainly no idea how to pay for cup tickets etc.

On the plus side, I might finally get a couple of ASTs! 😉

I’d heard a while ago we were going over to a Ticketmaster based system. Doesn’t sound like the data migration has gone very well, if at all.

The data being backed up and the data being in a usable format for the new platform are different things...

I think there has been a decision in the project to minimise the data taken over, which makes the system easier to push into live.

Wolves general manager for commercial operations Vinny Clark said: “We are very pleased to be partnering with Ticketmaster, a globally established industry leader, from the summer of 2023.

“As always, when reviewing our commercial partnerships, fan experience is at the very top of our agenda and we want our ticketing checkout journey to be hassle-free and straightforward. We believe Ticketmaster are the best in class in this field and we’re certain our fans will see the benefit from this when buying tickets in the future.”

You're a funny guy, Vincent.

Didn't Ticketmaster do the tickets for Watford in that non important forgot about it now game at Wembley and it was shit storm of a set up

Didn't Ticketmaster do the tickets for Watford in that non important forgot about it now game at Wembley and it was shit storm of a set up
Yeah, I think so. You got ours, I can't remember how it worked now.

Had this today, there's a note about friends and family at the bottom. It'll need re-adding by the customer.

But it's definitely the customer experience they were thinking about when they moved. Do fuck off Vinny.

Screenshot_20230706_122636_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Yeah, I think so. You got ours, I can't remember how it worked now.
Ours was piss easy. Window opened at 9am...went into an online waiting area for 15 mins and then tickets purchased.

Watford fans were going nuts at the set up for theirs

Yeah Wembley was easy. I even managed to do it in a works computer which was a miracle.

It was done via our own ticketing system. We delayed the start of sales to ensure the system worked properly

I did it from a cafe in Delhi airport I think. Shame I had to pass the tickets on to me Dad :(

Had this today, there's a note about friends and family at the bottom. It'll need re-adding by the customer.

But it's definitely the customer experience they were thinking about when they moved. Do fuck off Vinny.

View attachment 7803

Had the same. Clicked through to the link and when you proceed to checkout it just reverts to your account profile. Shoddy

Back