• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
We sat in J1 for four years and the view was fine. Even though we were further back than 1/4 of the North Bank. Mileage may vary obviously but it really wasn’t that bad. Getting in and out was but that’s another story, J10 would solve that problem.
We're in j1, and if people could go for a piss when the fourth official puts the extra time board up, I'd get home 20 minutes earlier, much appreciated. 😀

So yeah. Including the 700ish golf stand STs artificially bumps us lower in this chart. Otherwise we're very expensive.

Cheapest-season-tickets-2023-24%402x-2.png

It's gaslighting on an industrial scale.

700 of 23,000 season ticket holders pay the 11th placed price.

at least 12-13,000 of 23,000 pay the 5th placed price.

The £625 isn't for a new purchaser either. What is the price behind the goals for a new STH?

Of course we don't know how many other clubs have similarly 'cheap' prices there which are limited in number and attractiveness.

Of course we don't know how many other clubs have similarly 'cheap' prices there which are limited in number and attractiveness.

Of course. We're the symptom. I know for a fact City have limited vastly cheaper tickets, as do West Ham and Spurs.

Vinny's benchmarking fetish led to this. I wouldn't credit the useless over-promoted arsehole with the imagination to conjure this by himself.

I'll say it over and over, year after year, benchmarking is largely useless in football. I use Tesco and Sainsbury's on the whole but if their produce became shit, stupidly expensive or both, I'd go and shop somewhere else. No problem at all. I'm not going to watch Forest because Gonçalo Guedes is wank, am I.

I can afford to pay it, I'm fortunate (and stupid, probably), many others are not and for us to be the ONLY club to have put up prices every single year since 2018 is fucking horrible from a community point of view, especially given the overall economics of Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas.

With the economy in the state it’s in and with the cost of living completely out of control, the breaking point for many fans will come sooner than the club think I reckon. If Cass weren’t buying her own this year I definitely wouldn’t have renewed, not that I make a dent in anything at all in the grand scheme of things but there must be plenty of others who are reaching their limit.

The clubs failing to read the room will lead to people hacking in sooner rather than later. There are a lot of season ticket holders work at our place and they’re all quite well paid, even they’re saying it’s getting to the point of thinking about jacking it in.

Heads up - Vincent Vinny Vinno Clark has managed to fuck up the ticketing bit of the website. All your friends and family contacts have gone, and some ASTHs can't renew for no reason.

Also not so long ago (certainly in the last five years) I could view every ticket I've ever bought going back to around 2002. Absolutely no history there now bar my 23/24 season ticket.

Y'know, that data might have come in handy, one day. I'd have kept it if I were you.

Also not so long ago (certainly in the last five years) I could view every ticket I've ever bought going back to around 2002. Absolutely no history there now bar my 23/24 season ticket.

Y'know, that data might have come in handy, one day. I'd have kept it if I were you.
I'm surprised you can't remember anyway without looking it up

Oh, I know. Don't worry about that.

But let's say I decided to not have a ST (I know, I know). Might be handy for them to know whether I'd been going for 1 year or 20+ years if say, we got relegated and suddenly we had 5,000+ empty seats every week.

Oh, I know. Don't worry about that.

But let's say I decided to not have a ST (I know, I know). Might be handy for them to know whether I'd been going for 1 year or 20+ years if say, we got relegated and suddenly we had 5,000+ empty seats every week.

Two different systems, had a work meeting with the marketing manager last year and she touched on how the webstore pushes data into the ticketing system for them to produce the tickets. It's why they aren't instant like Skiddle etc.

Two different systems, had a work meeting with the marketing manager last year and she touched on how the webstore pushes data into the ticketing system for them to produce the tickets. It's why they aren't instant like Skiddle etc.
We're a club who claimed ahead of 2003/04 that they had no way of checking who had bought what before so all the spare STs for our inaugural PL season were the luck of the draw. I don't have huge amounts of faith in them.

They've still got my Dad's details. Had a ST next to me from 2004-2011. Not once has he ever heard from them with offers etc, even when we were getting 17k vs Colchester and the like.

Whereas I still get emails off Hearts after I went to watch them once against Dundee United in October 2006.

It's a whole new platform, I'm assuming it was a data migration decision.

I wonder if it also means an end to loyalty points, I've not seen where the loyalty balance is supposed to be? There's also an option for "forwarded tickets", so I wonder if fully digital tickets are on their way?

Back